• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBC Sunday Night Football arrives in Charlotte...

gettlemanjack

I may regret this.

We don't know where Bob is coming from on this. Hardy's arrest was probably a blip on the radar and nothing more. He may have personal feelings on this and a forum to speak his mind. Please don't hate on him just because he said something you don't like

Maybe his boyfriend kicks his ass on the regular? Just guessing here...

I may regret this.

We don't know where Bob is coming from on this. Hardy's arrest was probably a blip on the radar and nothing more. He may have personal feelings on this and a forum to speak his mind. Please don't hate on him just because he said something you don't like

I think we are all pretty sure where Bob stands on this issue.

If our mothers, wives or children were being beaten/threatened by guys twice their size, I'm pretty sure where most of the posters on this board would stand on the topic too.

Too many people here seem to be wearing blinders when it comes to their favorite team.

I may regret this.

While I agree with this sentiment, speaking personally my main problem with Costas is he is the definition of opportunistic. Take the Redskins thing for example. Costas has worked for NBC since 1980 and only when a big event happens does he take the time to care. It's simply piling on the big issues.

I think we are all pretty sure where Bob stands on this issue.

If our mothers, wives or children were being beaten/threatened by guys twice their size, I'm pretty sure where most of the posters on this board would stand on the topic too.

Too many people here seem to be wearing blinders when it comes to their favorite team.

One might say you're wearing blinders as well, ESPN sheep blinders...

Archived