• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBC Sunday Night Football arrives in Charlotte...

gettlemanjack

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Fair, but to counter, I would say Geno has not looked as good since Canales left him.
    • That's a LOT of drinks to spill... For me, I'm still a fan.  I just bought a new Panthers hat on Saturday.  This has been my team long before Tepper bought it, and it will continue to be my team after he's dust. It does suck that the team is so bad that my son is not interested in football at all.  But he's 12 so we all know his interests will change over time.  I didn't get rabid until I was 16 or so...
    • I think the hardest part as a fan is there is nothing to get excited about. No young QB prospect showing some promise. No banger defense or offensive player that is must watch. Chuba Hubbard is probably the most exciting player on the team, and he's likely gone next year.  I need something to get excited about, unfortunately there is nothing. This is why selecting someone like Sheduer, and all the media attention that coming with him, might be what the Panthers need, because there is just no excitement at all. Even though that's not what I would want, I could get the attraction to it.