• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Live Stream of Today's Pressers

Jeremy Igo

Major thing I took from the presser: I now fully believe that the front office and team as a whole believe Greg Hardy is innocent.

I agree 100%....and they ultimately took the step that protects him until he gets his full trial since the League and the NFLPA basically went mute on this and left the Panthers and Greg to twist in the wind.

reasonable minds can disagree if the evidence shows he is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, and Hardy was accused of multiple assaults (throwing her in bathtub, choking her, throwing her down on a couch full of machine guns)

Of those, I read at least five articles that said the woman said Hardy threw her in the bathtub and that is how she got the big bruise on her back, while Hardy said at trial she got the bruise by throwing herself in the bathtub. If that's true, sounds like Hardy is guilty of at least that. But that's not as bad as punching a girl in the face and so the punishment shouldn't be as bad as for punching a girl in the face

I'm not debating one way or another. Just stating there were several little comments made that lead me to believe the team is behind him.

Why is this a good thing?

Being a young guy with money and time on your hands can sometimes be a bad combination.  Being able to come to the facility and talk with your teammates, perhaps even can work out to stay fit, is great.  So once this is resolved in November and he is found innocent, he can hop right back to work.

How can you punish Hardy without harming the Panthers?  So are you saying that NFL players are free to murder anyone they want?  Because you wouldn't want their team punished?

Nope you clearly don't get it...right over the ole noggin

Hardy is getting paid he's not really being punished...just can't play a game

Panthers are losing money and not getting value for that money since hardy isn't playing.

If Hardy was suspended without pay it would be a punishment for him and while it would hurt the Panthers it wouldn't ONLY be affecting them. No one said punish the player without hurting the team try to keep up.

Yea Hardy's situation and murder are comparable...lol some people.

Archived