• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther Defense PFF Stats After 2 Weeks

MedellinHeel

CJ does the dirty work that goes unnoticed. I'll say it again, CJ is the cornerstone of our DLine. Huge in the run game.

Stats are good at times, but this is a clear example why you shouldn't trust a dumb computer telling who's a good player and not.

CJ's run D has not been good through 2 weeks. 

CJ is underperforming and is providing little pass rush with respect to the rest of our dline. The rest of the team is playing out their minds despite CJ being a non-factor not because of his poor play.

LTs are generally the better between the two tackles on the field and CJ is going up against the weaker of the two tackles. He needs to get going, especially with Hardy being out.

I like CJ, but big-money is getting worked this year so far.

CJ is underperforming and is providing little pass rush with respect to the rest of our dline. The rest of the team is playing out their minds despite CJ being a non-factor not because of his poor play.

LTs are generally the better between the two tackles on the field and CJ is going up against the weaker of the two tackles. He needs to get going, especially with Hardy being out.

His pass rush has been decent despite no sacks with 6 QB hurries. 

His run blocking has been poo thus far. 

Or you know... they could be paying him more attention than the other guys who aren't greg hardy...

Archived