• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One small thing that helps Hardy's chances of playing Sunday....

Jeremy Igo

Agree, if you can be suspended for this we should send a female to New Orleans to accuse Brees of assault so we don't have to deal with him for the rest of the season. 

Not to New Orleans..  send her to Brees' hotel room when he's in Charlotte,  before our game.    Let em get a taste of the NC legal system.

Sit him or play him. idc anymore. We are much better on the Dine with him though.

Main thing I want is for our team to step up....do something,  anything ......and just stick with it.   No more back and forth crap.            If they want him to sit until after his trial...then so be it,  if they want him to play..then so be that as well. I will support our team no matter what they decide,  as long as they stand firm on whatever stance they take. 

I believe if the NFL doesn't suspend Hardy after it's investigation, the Panthers are in the free to play him.  With women executives reviewing Hardy's case, if they say it's okay for him to play, all the media crybabies will be soothed to sleep.  Hopefully they will finish their review this week before the game.  I know that is pushing it when it comes to investigations.

you assume that the NFL has no interest in fixing games by suspending players via investigation...

Sit him or play him. idc anymore. We are much better on the Dine with him though.

Main thing I want is for our team to step up....do something,  anything ......and just stick with it.   No more back and forth crap.            If they want him to sit until after his trial...then so be it,  if they want him to play..then so be that as well. I will support our team no matter what they decide,  as long as they stand firm on whatever stance they take. 

this is the best point ive read in this topic. Hardy should play based on his right to be presumed innocent, and the vulgar amount of money the Panthers gave him. However, i understand why the Panthers also have reason to bench him due to media pressure. what pisses me off is the inconsistency. they need to do one thing or another and stick to it. its as simple as that. 

at this point, bench Hardy for all i care. next man up. lehsgo. 

or dont bench Hardy and lift a middle finger to the media. He deserves that. lehsgo.

just please for the love of God pick one and stick to it...

Archived