• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One small thing that helps Hardy's chances of playing Sunday....

Jeremy Igo

Honestly I think the best thing for the Panthers moving forward is to cut him. It's highly unlikely that they'd sign him next year if found not guilty in court(which is probably going to move to the off season). If they suspend him for 4 games, they look foolish to the rest of the NFL community/fan base because they let him play week 1, then benched him, then decided on a punishment. It makes them look like they either don't care about a crime being committed or that they support him regardless of the "guilty" verdict in July. If we don't do anything and let it play out, we run the risk of losing sponsors.

So we cut him.... Best solution as a franchise. I'd highly miss him as he was my favorite defender and I would rather we had waited until November before doing anything but it's too late now.

And if he is found not guilty?

and we make a playoff run?

That cut would be idiotic in that scenario

we all know she was Nelly's piece of ass while he was in town. She is trying to say it was a relationship.

Heehee.  Since Hardy's lawyer wanted to bring up Holder's past, perhaps they could question this aspect and see if she has some gold digging tendencies.  We all know Hardy was due for a big contract.  If Hardy was breaking up with her, that could have set her off and she is now devising a scheme to get some money.

So now the NFL is going to suspend people based on crazy people they're involved with?

Daniel Snyder is bat-poo crazy, too....

This is similar to the Roethlisberger incident in the past. He was suspended based on allegations. We believe he is guilty. But, I'm sure the Steelers fan base was like ours, some supported him and wanted to wait until the court system played itself out (which I am in favor of for abuse accusations). He was never actually tried on anything and still got a 4 game suspension. Not saying its fair but these players are supposed to hold themselves to a higher standard than the general public.

Heehee.  Since Hardy's lawyer wanted to bring up Holder's past, perhaps they could question this aspect and see if she has some gold digging tendencies.  We all know Hardy was due for a big contract.  If Hardy was breaking up with her, that could have set her off and she is now devising a scheme to get some money.

I don't remember all the details but money was definitely a factor. She was dependent on Hardy for things like rent and clothes.

They are all done. Anheuser Busch is "not satisfied" with NFL response so far. We're talking potential loss of big money now, bigger than any player or even any team.

Archived