• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One small thing that helps Hardy's chances of playing Sunday....

Jeremy Igo

I believe if the NFL doesn't suspend Hardy after it's investigation, the Panthers are in the free to play him.  With women executives reviewing Hardy's case, if they say it's okay for him to play, all the media crybabies will be soothed to sleep.  Hopefully they will finish their review this week before the game.  I know that is pushing it when it comes to investigations.

What everyone needs to remember. We can only deactivate him for 3 more games and if we suspend him we can only do that for 4 games per NFL policy. Total of 7 more games. Anything longer will have to come from the league office unless we cut him which we won't do. The NFL has put us in a bad situation. It's not popular right now but I think the court process should be allowed to finish before anything else is done with Hardy. Let him play.

If the NFL suspends him, we're in the clear. That's what I'd prefer. Is it fair to Hardy if he is eventually form innocent? No. But it was his fault to be involved with the crazy woman and he has brought this drama to our franchise, something that's in his contract that he can be suspended for. Unfortunately, someone sold out to media pressure and benched him.

We are not playing Hardy with Bob Costas in the building. He will spend the entire pregame show lecturing the Panthers, the NFL, and America on how it's their fault domestic violence happens all over the world. He will tell us all how embarrassed he is to cover this game then go home, cash his check, and make a payment on his toupee.

If the NFL suspends him, we're in the clear. That's what I'd prefer. Is it fair to Hardy if he is eventually form innocent? No. But it was his fault to be involved with the crazy woman and he has brought this drama to our franchise, something that's in his contract that he can be suspended for. Unfortunately, someone sold out to media pressure and benched him.

So now the NFL is going to suspend people based on crazy people they're involved with?

Daniel Snyder is bat-poo crazy, too....

Archived