• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One small thing that helps Hardy's chances of playing Sunday....

Jeremy Igo

Teams can put players who could reasonably expect to start on the inactive list 4 times before the union can start raising a stink. I'd bet he's inactive for Pittsburgh (national televised game) and Baltimore (where all this mess got blowed up).

The league considering a suspension means they're trying to figure out what the odds are of Hardy being found guilty in November. After that transcript from the judge's hearing is prepared, then we'll hear something more concrete from the BigCat and Goodell.

#teamhardy - man the fug up : big cat crying and de activating hardy before the game makes us look weak.

Do you hear anyone bitching about San Fran where Ray actually beat his pregnant wife.

This whole thing is to distract the attention from Godell who clearly fuged poo up by not giving ray at least a 6 game suspension.

Godell not hardy should be on the chopping block : question is will the NFLPA ever grow a spine despite being on control of the most important part of this equation : No.

And now we know why players love that crazy head coach in San Fran : dude will look at the face of evil and say GFY.

Teams can put players who could reasonably expect to start on the inactive list 4 times before the union can start raising a stink. I'd bet he's inactive for Pittsburgh (national televised game) and Baltimore (where all this mess got blowed up).

The league considering a suspension means they're trying to figure out what the odds are of Hardy being found guilty in November. After that transcript from the judge's hearing is prepared, then we'll hear something more concrete from the BigCat and Goodell.

Shouldn't the Panthers have all the information concerning Hardy's case already?  If they don't, shame on them.

Shouldn't the Panthers have all the information concerning Hardy's case already?  If they don't, shame on them.

No official court transcripts at these judge trials. Only if the defendant hires one, which Hardy did. So since Hardy paid for it, it's his. And it's at his discretion if he wants somebody else to look at what the witnesses at the judge trial said.

sign him to a one year deal for 7 or 8 million so he can get his stats up again .. then let him move on.

That doesn't seem worth it to me. You need pass rushers. CJ isn't getting any younger and his hit is huge. It would be better off shorting Hardy's long term hit by signing to a deal we can work with. I think he will be found not guilty and then we can see where things go from there in terms of his long term future but anyone who says they know hardy will be gone at years end is just shooting in the dark. They have no idea what will happen.

Just like the Ravens should have known about what Rice done and The Vikings knew about AP charges and the photos way before the Grand Jury verdict came out.

If both players told their teams what was going on, then each team should have have contacted the NFL about doing a full investigation before allowing that person to touch the field again.

If the teams did an investigation and they believe the player is truthful, then the team should stand up to the media and tell them to shut their mouths and the reason why that person is still playing. The media will come back and the true fans of the team will still be there.

$13M down the drain. solid business move

Some would say spending $13M was a mistake in the first place so...

Like I said, I want him to play but the Panthers have shot themselves in the foot. Damned if we do, damned if we don't. Better to lose $13M on him than more in lost ticket sales/merchandising/sponsors.

That doesn't seem worth it to me. You need pass rushers. CJ isn't getting any younger and his hit is huge. It would be better off shorting Hardy's long term hit by signing to a deal we can work with. I think he will be found not guilty and then we can see where things go from there in terms of his long term future but anyone who says they know hardy will be gone at years end is just shooting in the dark. They have no idea what will happen.

I agree ... if he is found not guilty, you can not let that talent at that age walk out the door. CJ is getting toward the end of an NFL career for a DE, he is start to decline soon.

nobody is not attending games because hardy is in the lineup. that's just silly, people are only outraged so they'll be heard. you can't be heard if you don't show up. also lets stop acting like an NFL franchise is the catholic church and has to set an example for the world. play him, let people cry about it, and then just don't resign him after the year

The fact that NO ONE can honestly say Hardy did anything at this point makes this whole situation so dumb founded. Im sure the NFL is aware of the case and NC court system and understand he was basically found guilty off one persons opinion. You have to let it go to trial by jury to get a better conclusion, he is basically being stamped guilty because the media said so and the fact that the NFL and Panthers are conceding to this is sad.

Archived