• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBC Charlotte will be broadcasting LIVE from the Huddle Tailgate Sunday

Jeremy Igo

Not that I'd expect it to affect the tailgate, but this would be even nicer if the whole Greg Hardy situation weren't in the backdrop.

We are positively influencing the situation with our smiles and innocence.  Who could still be upset after looking upon the faces of the Huddlers?  We are adorable!

Haha my problem is I work my butt off most of the time cooking and taking pictures, my project is documenting tailgating - pantherfanz.smugmug.com has tailgate pics since 1999....

I love doing it but it definitely lessens drinkin time

Do you guys own that bus as a group or does one guy own it? I've been looking for a few people to go in on a bus with me for a while now. Yours is badass. 

Edit: Wait...that is you guys with the bus, right? Or am I confused? 

NBC Charlotte will have their news van at the Huddle Tailgate and doing live spots from there starting at 6:00.

We need plenty of faithful Panthers fans to take on responsibility of getting there early, enjoying a brew, and getting hyped up for the news cameras and letting everyone know this game is for Panthers fans, and not the Stillers.

Boo will be posting all the details about the tailgate soon.

Who is in?

Your little hobby, with the hamsters running an online forum is about to explode!!! Couldn't happen to a better person. Everyone else should prepare for the invasion of posters! Jeremy, when I get back to Charlotte, I'd love to get your timeline of your business plan, because I know that this has been part of your plan for some time. I'm glad that I've payed a very small part of something much much bigger.

This season is going to be a hell of a ride!

Do you guys own that bus as a group or does one guy own it? I've been looking for a few people to go in on a bus with me for a while now. Yours is badass. 

Edit: Wait...that is you guys with the bus, right? Or am I confused? 

That's us -

One guy owns the bus but many of us have done work on it or supporting it over the years. He actually bought a new bus but it's been sitting waiting as he's a very busy guy. There's nothing like sitting in the back in one of the seats he got from the old Vet in Philly that's Panther blue, overlooking the hill full of tailgating before a night game...

That's us -

One guy owns the bus but many of us have done work on it or supporting it over the years. He actually bought a new bus but it's been sitting waiting as he's a very busy guy. There's nothing like sitting in the back in one of the seats he got from the old Vet in Philly that's Panther blue, overlooking the hill full of tailgating before a night game...

Thought so. Saw you guys pull in last week.

That bus is great. Probably the best one I've seen. I definitely want to try and have one next year.

Sent from my iPhone

Archived