• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Answering a Few Questions

Jeremy Igo

You know I definitely have to invest at some point in another. I've been on this site faithfully since I was in Middle school I think, I'm now a college graduate.  Thanks for all that you've done.

Look at this loser. User for 6 years, and has that pathetic post count.

It's like you have some kinda....life.....

Or something......

What does a woman feel like?

Look at this loser. User for 6 years, and has that pathetic post count.

It's like you have some kinda....life.....

Or something......

What does a woman feel like?

Haha it's definitely not due to having a life.  I used to be a pretty regular poster, then after one Falcons game the site had melt down and had to re-boot (I'm sure most long time users remember it). For whatever reason since then I've become more of a lurker....but it's part of my daily/hourly routine.

Haha it's definitely not due to having a life. I used to be a pretty regular poster, then after one Falcons game the site had melt down and had to re-boot (I'm sure most long time users remember it). For whatever reason since then I've become more of a lurker....but it's part of my daily/hourly routine.

Ahhh the melt down of 08 I believe. Zod got hacked and had to nuke the whole thing. The best part of that was someone stole panthero's user name and would not give it back.

Ahhh the melt down of 08 I believe. Zod got hacked and had to nuke the whole thing. The best part of that was someone stole panthero's user name and would not give it back.

I was trying to remember when the meltdown happened.  I don't remember when I joined but it was a couple years before that.  Is there any way the mods can find my original join date?  No big deal, just curious how long ive been hanging around.

I was trying to remember when the meltdown happened. I don't remember when I joined but it was a couple years before that. Is there any way the mods can find my original join date? No big deal, just curious how long ive been hanging around.

We switched boards so I doubt it. Same reason on the old board we all joined in 08.

Been coming on here since 2004 and will continue to do so till I die. Maybe when I first started coming on here I thought of it as a message board but that notion died out a long time ago for me. It's more a pocket of friends that generally have one thing in common and that's a love for football.

I think if it was just a message board we wouldn't have had the success with the donations for the tailgate or have that many people join the all pro section in just a few weeks.

Yes, meltdown after the November 2008 Falcons game. Lol, I was pissed when it went down and didn't notice it went back up till like the 28th because of being busy with holidays and what not.

Don't ever sell this place. We need your guidance, not the guidance of some corporate shill.

Yeah that last comment about the option to sell scared the poo out of me! I'm not a big time poster but I check the site out a few times each day at a minimum. As huddle posters we laugh, we fuss, we agree to disagree but it feels like such a close nit Panthers community. I would hate to see it owned by some thoughtless media co.

Archived