• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Answering a Few Questions

Jeremy Igo

I am not positive it will work as a bookmark. I have a feeling they will know if it actually came from the huddle or from your bookmarks in your browser. But who knows.

How soon do you know? If I had stuff in my cart and then finished my order clicking the link and checking out does that work? I just ordered a bunch of stuff today

I am not positive it will work as a bookmark. I have a feeling they will know if it actually came from the huddle or from your bookmarks in your browser. But who knows.

Here is the url from my bookmark, so I think we should be good.

http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=ur2&tag=carolhuddl-20&linkId=A4TIFIB65FS5Z7EC

Edit: Oh wait, I think I see what you're saying, you're not sure if counts since it didn't come directly from your site. Well I used the above bookmark and ordered a Dell desktop earlier. Let me know if it doesn't show up in your report.

I have noticed this trend on many other sites/YouTube channels/Podcasts..

Usually as long as you use the link provided, it should credit the promoter. Each of these links has a unique ID linking the promoter to the amazon link itself..

All of this code "carolhuddl-20&linkId=A4TIFIB65FS5Z7EC" inside the link is what will give the Huddle credit for any purchase made on Amazon using this link..

Therefore, bookmarking this "promotion" link from the Huddle should be encouraged.... Hell it should be mandatory!!!

Archived