• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Answering a Few Questions

Jeremy Igo

the money he turned down is no joke, nor was the effort put into trying to get him to sell. i won't divulge any details, only that i know it couldn't have been an easy decision. the reason he didn't sell out was because this place would have likely gone through some big changes that, imo, would have changed the dynamic of this place to an extent that i think quite a few would have left and the community atmosphere (that i think is an incredible strength) would have suffered and all but died out.

i think the huddle has done a lot to help grow and strengthen the fanbase, even during some very weak years. the additions of some great players and a coaching staff and GM that actually knows how to use them and is keyed in on making this team strong for years to come has most certainly helped, but here is where the fanbase gets strong. here is where they get informed and can feed off each other and help that passion for our panthers grow. i was a fan from the beginning and went to my share of games, but it was the huddle that helped me become less of a casual fan and more of a devout and yeah, just an all around better fan.

thanks again, zod/jeremy, for creating and building this place.

thanks to the mods and admin who were here before me and who serve with me to help keep this place running smoothly(lol) for many years.

thanks to the thousands of members here who have come and gone to make this place so special and given me reasons to come back probably much more than i should have over the years.

and thanks again to jeremy for not selling out. considering what it was you passed up, i don't blame you a bit for trying to monetize this place a little. it may take a lot of work and tine on your part to come close to making what you were offered, but don't ever think that what you have done and what you are doing isn't appreciated.

NOW can i have that raise??????

I actually found the audio of some OLD interviews I did with some Panthers.  I have Brad Hoover and James Anderson.  The one I really want to find is TD.  I don't know what I did with that file though.  I interviewed him shortly after he was drafted.  You want 'em Jeremy?

This would be great All Pro material.

My fellow Huddlerz, lend me your eyes. Don't be fooled by the seemingly generous nature of our (beloved leader). There must be a reason for all this good will. Let me lay out the evilness of this.

First he changes his name from Zod, the master of all, to Jeremy Igo. Really? Why? To give the impression we have free will. It is a clever ploy to turn the masses into sheep. The better to follow mindlessly where we are led. Folks are more easily swayed by Jeremy, a mere mortal who scares no one. Whereas Zod is a God who many fear. Clever that.

Think about it. We are given a smattering of upgrades, spaced out to keep us interested/impressed, then we are given credit for their inception. Just another trick to keep the masses intrigued, and feeling as they are involved in the process. Remember, we are asked after the fact how we like the changes, giving us a false sense of ownership.

Now we are being asked to use our Credit Cards. Think of all the information that can be gleaned from their use. Why does a fan site/message board need all this info? Because information is power. And Zod needs power.

My fellow Huddlerz, we are being used. We are but pawns in Zod's evil plan. I ain't sure as of yet what that plan is. But mark my words. It's evil as all get out.

That said. As soon as I can talk the wife into it. I plan on becoming an All-Pro. Cuz, you know, this site is the awesome.

If you are looking for writers, I have a few stories I made up and posted on reddit for fake internet points under multiple different names just so I could have an outlet to write what I felt like. 

But for serious, If you need help with anything, ask us schlubs first because I'd love the chance to help out in any way shape or form. 

I know I have been apart of the huddle a long time. I honestly think this is one of the best sports forums around. Classy and very informative. As you may know I work overseas. Have since 2003. This is my firat stop for info. YEAR AROUND.!!!!!!! Thanks for all you do. As a diehard fan it is hard to keep up with one reliable source. THE HUDDLE IS MY #1 PANTHER SOURCE.

I charge $100 an hour for my services. 

No cops please. 

I have a special for half an hour that cannot be beat. I pretty much will do anything you want....I am only here for the weekend so if you need someone to keep you company feel free to call me.

No texts please

six7five66sixtwo1three1

Damnit, Wrong Messageboard.

Didn't even notice the Amazon link at the top, but I have added it to my bookmarks. I use Amazon for a lot of my purchases for work (140 orders so far in 2014) so I can sling some bidness your way. Keep up the good work!

I am not positive it will work as a bookmark. I have a feeling they will know if it actually came from the huddle or from your bookmarks in your browser. But who knows.

Archived