• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Answering a Few Questions

Jeremy Igo

No clue. Try it out and see. PM me what you bought and I will look for it on the report.

Also, I love crepes.

i was trying to buy 2 of this, something you can't find in France.

You can only find that silly powder in far far away countries.

(he is born in one of those far far away country (mauritius)) but no delivery for France. :/

http://www.amazon.com/Nestle-Milo-Chocolate-14-Oz/dp/B001IUZPME

I love crêpes too, but the best crêpes are made in Bretagne, not Paris. ;)

Anyway i am buying on regular purpose on Amazon 90% of the time for work, a switch 1 week ago, next time i will try with your link and i will send you a PM.

We all already work for this place.  Our contributions, big or small, are traffic on a highly visible and dynamic website.  Traffic leads to revenue at some point.  And we are already rewarded for our contributions by the way this site is run.  To prove it, check out the boards of our weekly opponents and try not to vomit on your keyboard - all other forums out there are atrocious, and we should be thankful for not only how this place is run, but that it is owned and operated by a bonafide team insider now.

And guess what, as the Panthers march towards a repeat playoff performance which they are capable of, this site will get more traffic, more newbs (unfortunately) and bandwagon dicks, but also revenue which means bigger and better things for the huddle.  Win-win.

Seriously, if you're not an ALL-PRO, and you're here everyday like me, what the hell are you waiting for?  There is great content in there.

And if needed, I would do more for the huddle (hint hint Jeremy), like help out on the podcast set, or whatever.  If my wife lets me.

Jeremy,

you have created a community that people can go to for camaraderie, information, and to promote worthy causes. Friendships are made here. We care about each other and this site. It has and always will be more than just a message board. You should be commended for all your hard work and dedication. It never goes unnoticed. You can take this place to the stars and back....sky's the limit!

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I have lofty long term goals for this place, including hiring some help.

I can see it now.

*Jeremy walks into Huddle HQ 

Jeremy: Hey guys. What's that smell?

*SCP yells from down the hall

SCP: Jeremy! Shitter's full again! 

*small amounts of toilet water trickle out of bathroom

Jeremy: *wonders why he doesn't send SCP on more road trips

Archived