• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dear NFL Rookies - Don't trash talk Luke Kuechly

Jeremy Igo

ha, nice zod, thanks. 

im going to recommend your writeups to some other places off site. I know they probably get shared, but at least people can come here.

Not gonna recommend anything else on this site because holy poo what a mess

Ebron has the tools to be one of the best TEs in the NFL. I can promise you Ebron was running his mouth yesterday.

Now, with that being said, I am a UNC fan but Ebron has always struck me a bit of a jerky athlete. I don't know the guy at all and for all I know he may donate hours and money to charity, but just from what I saw at UNC....he def seems like he loses focus and has that entitled, everyone thinks I'm a superstar attitude. He is notorious for trolling and baiting NC State losers on twitter and I believe he was the one who was stomping/dancing on NCSU's logo after we beat them last year.Fedora about had a stroke when he saw that. A rookie TE poo talking arguably the best defensive player in the game during a losing effort absolutely shows immaturity. 

I'm a State fan, but I always try to let my bias go when it comes to individual players. Giovani Bernard, for instance...as much as I hate him for that game-winning punt return, he has been nothing but a class act and a damn good RB. But I agree that Ebron has always given me that same vibe.  I don't remember if it was him dancing on our logo, but I think you're right that it was.

What that guy said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am SO turned on by this post/picture

I saw him getting all fired up too, he was yelling in his face right on the field after that play- you could see the toughness allllll the way up in 511....

love it, love him. so glad we have him on our team!

Archived