• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Along the Sidelines - Lions Edition

Jeremy Igo

Is it just the angle, or is Calvin that much taller than Cam? He looks like he is towering over Cam in that picture.

Angle bro. Photographer is looking up at them. They are separated by their arm length, which is likely a full yard.

A good measuring stick is to look at how large the patches on their jerseys are.

When one of our players was hurt on the field, the Detroit fans started chanting "Let's Go, Lions!". We all in the stadium started yelling at them. Thought that was pretty cool. On the flip side, will our fans ever stop leaving early?!?!? So annoying....

Omg yes!!!! We all started to boo their classless asses. Trash.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

When one of our players was hurt on the field, the Detroit fans started chanting "Let's Go, Lions!". We all in the stadium started yelling at them. Thought that was pretty cool. On the flip side, will our fans ever stop leaving early?!?!? So annoying....

That or the fans cheering loudly while our offense is on the field trying to work.

This is more like Along the Stands, but it made my day so I wanted to share:

After the game a guy came up to my seat and asked about my Chandler jersey. He asked why I was a fan so I let him know. He said he was a friend of Nate's since high school and then showed me his hat he was wearing. He said he had them custom made (hybrid hat of Mira Mesa High School Marauders and the Panthers) for his friends. He gave me the hat and thanked me for being a fan. I did tell him I wasn't a stalker so I hoped Nate wouldn't think that. (But perhaps if one has to say that it might be true...dunno).

And yeah yeah I know that guy could have been lying but I choose to believe.

Archived