• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Along the Sidelines - Lions Edition

Jeremy Igo

When one of our players was hurt on the field, the Detroit fans started chanting "Let's Go, Lions!". We all in the stadium started yelling at them. Thought that was pretty cool. On the flip side, will our fans ever stop leaving early?!?!? So annoying....

A friendly reminder regarding Mario Addison, Gettleman was smart enough to sign him to an extension this offseason. He's now under contract through 2016, 3 years at a bargain basement price of $3.2 million.

I was thinking about this after the game. Having Addison, Ealy, and Alexander under contract is going to save the team $13m in cap space when we let Hardy walk. That is well worth the 2nd round pick in my opinion.

There are many more photos and observations in the All Pro section. If you enjoy these articles and want more, it will only cost you the equivalent of about a good beer a month.

Click Here to sign up as an All-Pro huddler....and help keep this joint thriving!

Hey Jeremy, is there any way I can get All-Pro through Paypal without having to put my address and other info in? By the way, great stuff as always! I plan on getting All-Pro if I'm able to just by logging into my Paypal and making a payment without putting in my info other than Paypal login. Thanks.

Archived