• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More good news, Seahawks gonna lose

ctrcat

Ive never seen a team look so completely different on the road like the Seahawks do, not only their play just their overall body language, they look so slow and lazy when playing away. Almost as though they are spoiled brats that only play with effort when they have their 12th man. They are a completely different team on the road.

I have never felt more sure of a Panther win as I do when we play Seattle in a few weeks. No way in hell we lose that one

Ive never seen a team look so completely different on the road like the Seahawks do, not only their play just their overall body language, they look so slow and lazy when playing away. Almost as though they are spoiled brats that only play with effort when they have their 12th man. They are a completely different team on the road.

I have never felt more sure of a Panther win as I do when we play Seattle in a few weeks. No way in hell we lose that one

Archived