• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stallworth suspended for '09 season

SgtJoo

Donte' Stallworth has been suspended without pay for the 2009 season, the NFL said Thursday.

Stallworth, who pleaded guilty to DUI manslaughter in Florida in connection with an accident in which he struck and killed a pedestrian, will be reinstated after the Super Bowl in February 2010, the league said.

-Espn

Fair or not?

I never saw one episode until this one.

I do respect Smith's opinions most of the time (minus his latest one on Dick Butkus being a good fit for Carolina).

I thought DS seemed pretty honest and straightforward in this piece. Such as, not being PC really. IE: One would expect a guy who had spent time in the clink to say OH YES I FEEL SO DIFFERENT, while he said no he didn't.

I never saw one episode until this one.

I do respect Smith's opinions most of the time (minus his latest one on Dick Butkus being a good fit for Carolina).

I thought DS seemed pretty honest and straightforward in this piece. Such as, not being PC really. IE: One would expect a guy who had spent time in the clink to say OH YES I FEEL SO DIFFERENT, while he said no he didn't.

I think this is the second season of E60. They all have been really good and have some great stories.

I also agree with how well Donte handled himself. Remorseful to a point but I never felt like he was trying to blow smoke up soneone's a$$. Came off very genuine. Just a bad situation for everyone. Regardless, he should be counting his lucky stars for getting off as easy as he did....it could have been must worse.

Archived