• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Goodson prediciton thread...

Zod

Goodson in 2009 will...  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Goodson in 2009 will...

• Will not make the team
    • Practice squad
    • Makes team, special teams player
    • Makes team, serious third down threat
    • Makes team, 700+ yards this season

Special teamer. He has the preseason to learn how to catch a ball, and then he'll be our KR.

There's been a lot of hype about using him in the slot, but even if we do use him this way, he probably wont see many throws his way.

He'll also get plenty of carries in garbage time...which for Fox is when we're 14 points ahead in the 1st quarter. :(

I think he's better than a special teamer but outside of a few highlight worthy plays he won't contribute too much to the overall offensive scheme other than to have an extra threat on the field. Of course, if he has even one play worth remembering in a positive light and no plays worth remembering in a negitive light then he will justify all the hype in my opinion.

if they pamper stewart like they did last season, goodson will get playing time outside of special teams.

but i don't think he'll make the impact that a lot of people are anticipating.

I think they are pampering Stewart for a reason; he is damaged goods! I don't think he is ever going to be 100% from the injury he suffered during his senior year in college. Fox and the gang are trying to save him for the season. It was talked about back in the spring that it was rumored that Stewart had had some type of surgical procedure done on that bad foot. It may not be completely healed. You know how they like to keep things secret.

As for Goodson, if there is an injury that keeps Williams or Stewart from playing Goodson will probably get a good bit of playing time. Other than that I expect him to be mostly a ST player this year. After a year of NFL weight room work he will be ready to play. Remember the change in DWill last year? He looked like a different guy.

Can too many options hurt you? Thankfully we dont have huge ego's on our team

Come preseason he perform the way he performing at camp, I think he will get some touches. Our offense could really be the #1 trickiest open minded offenses out there

Nothing wrong with using him in the slot sometimes and a few end arounds

Archived