• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Goodson prediciton thread...

Zod

Goodson in 2009 will...  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Goodson in 2009 will...

• Will not make the team
    • Practice squad
    • Makes team, special teams player
    • Makes team, serious third down threat
    • Makes team, 700+ yards this season

30/150/2 rushing

30/250/2 receiving

i think he'll have kickoff return responsibilities but not punting cause he can't hold on to them. i don't know what to expect as far as return yards but i think he can do better than jones and be pushing 25 yards per return. of anyone that we have had returning the ball in recent years i think goodson has a better chance of taking it all the way. i could see a TD there as well. the dude is going to have to dance on the open field since the wedge is gone and i think he will do that just fine.

Hidden

30/150/2 rushing

30/250/2 receiving

i think he'll have kickoff return responsibilities but not punting cause he can't hold on to them. i don't know what to expect as far as return yards but i think he can do better than jones and be pushing 25 yards per return. of anyone that we have had returning the ball in recent years i think goodson has a better chance of taking it all the way. i could see a TD there as well. the dude is going to have to dance on the open field since the wedge is gone and i think he will do that just fine.

from all the hype I had to go with serious threat although initially I thought he might be ST only.

I am taking a huge gamble however that he has actually made a noticeable splash and the typical Charlotte he said it so I'll regurgitate it journalism standard has not been in play here.

I probably bet the wrong side.

I just dont buy into this guys hype... i think he may be good but not quite what some people expect him to be

I would love to be wrong and we have 3 unstoppable RBs, but i just dont see that happening

best case scenario... he is a beast on special teams

Archived