• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Goodson prediciton thread...

Zod

Goodson in 2009 will...  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Goodson in 2009 will...

• Will not make the team
    • Practice squad
    • Makes team, special teams player
    • Makes team, serious third down threat
    • Makes team, 700+ yards this season

Voted for the 'serious 3rd down...', but have the feeling he will be much more than that. But the reality with this team is sometimes players arent used to their potential. I get that college ball is quite different from the game they play now, but look at just a few recent aquisitions. Dwayne Jarret- most of us know what he did at USC, but for one reason or another he hasnt come close to that here. Jeff King -set quite a few records for his position at VaTech, here hes a blocker and was a favorite target of Carr. Hell, look at what Nick Goings did for us when the starters went down. Why couldnt he be used more when they got better? He proved he could've handled more than ST, but thats all he got. Im not blaming coaches or coordinators, Im just sayin...

I too think he will be a special teams player. I don't see him getting many opportunities with the duo in front of him.

However, the Duo won't be in tact much longer, and a solid second RB will be needed...

special teamer

honestly don't see him getting much PT on offense this year. Don't care how good he looks at practice.

:iagree:

He is still raw and he is gonna have to earn a spot. He seems to be a good back though so he will get the ball. The good ones always do.

Archived