• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

National Interest in Hardy just ended....

Jeremy Igo

The appeal doesn't matter? lol what the fug? What authority does he have to say it doesn't matter now?

So our legal system doesn't matter anymore. OK. Lets just throw people in jail based on conjecture.

What a fuging dumbass. Who was that?

Schlereth. He's clearly uninformed but ESPN doesn't have to report the news when they control the narrative. They just make it as they go along.

I guess i can see how that could come off as condoning his actions.

I'm trying to figure out why he is not taking this serious, he smiled for his mugshot, he texted his ex like it was no big deal and he was laughing at practice.

My theory is that's how he was raised and he turned out fine so he plans on doing the same to his kids. This was normal punishment back in the old days.AP needs therapy and some jail time. He can come back from this without destroying his professional life.

I'm trying to figure out why he is not taking this serious, he smiled for his mugshot, he texted his ex like it was no big deal and he was laughing at practice.

My theory is that's how he was raised and he turned out fine so he plans on doing the same to his kids. This was normal punishment back in the old days.AP needs therapy and some jail time. He can come back from this without destroying his professional life.

He said he felt bad about his leg

if you feel bad about beating your kids, maybe you overdid it. he definitely has issues

a lot of people need to stop with the normal ol punishment back in day. child abuse always been that. they just pushed it to let people know about it because its been happening so long and kids grow up emotionless from it

"Turned out fine" might be a bit of a stretch given the way he treats his children and the fact that he has about 10 baby mamas.

I was spanked as a kid and it was accepted as a general form of punishment much more than it is today.  One night after having a few my dad spanked me a bit too hard and left a couple marks that lasted a day or two.  (based on accounts from my mom cause I dont even remember).  Dad never, spanked me or my siblings after that.  Point is, I understand corporal punishment for kids but there are limitations.  Rational adults know where the limit is and realize if they've crossed it.  In hindsight, dad moved past that point and never went there again just in case.

I have spanked "one quick swat on the bum" here and there but it is more of an attention getter than something that hurts and certainly nothing that leaves marks or causes suffering.  Seen comments where there was blood in this case which really goes over the top for any child IMO. 

Archived