• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

National Interest in Hardy just ended....

Jeremy Igo

Arrest of Adrian Peterson (reported by @MarkBermanFox26) stems from the disciplining of a son with a switch, source says. He’s been indicted
The investigation has been going on for some time with Adrian Peterson, source says. He testified for a grand jury weeks ago.

Dropped on a Friday afternoon.  That's how you protect the cash cows.  Too cynical?

OT- That's a shame.  Negligence could just be a child injured while in his care. You know what they say about indictments.  But Social Services is involved so this could mean a lot of things.

This will make the coverage Hardy and Rice got seem small time, child abuse is frowned upon waaay more than domestic violence

Hopefully it will make more people realize how much they overreact.

If Peterson was indicted for spanking his 11 year old, something most normal people expect to happen in life, surely a few people will feel like the crying in the media is getting out of hand.

Most of your parents could've been arrested if all he did was spank the kid.

Unless this kid has something like black eyes and lacerations, it might help society calm down some.

I GOT BEAT WITH A SWITCH PLENTY DAGGUM IT THAT AIN'T ABUSE

Next thing you know they're gonna make us put damn flags on our kids.

Oh goodness my, Beth! Look at that kid over there knocking merchandise off that shelf in the men's underwear dept. IF that were my child he'd be beat with a switch right there, set him straight.

Archived