• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

National Interest in Hardy just ended....

Jeremy Igo

man these days it's getting so you can't even beat your toddler bloody with a tree branch without some 9-11 liberal jumping down your throat

pussification of america i tell ya

Sarcasm. Nice. I have seen the pictures and maybe he did take it to far but the media runs away with this stuff its unreal. I jus find it

Hard to believe that a persons well being, and moral beliefs are being dictated by a small minority Who believe in giving their kid a peace o' candy when he/she punches you n the sack and then says its Ok you didnt mean it. But yes friend tho it Doesn't take a genious to catch on to

Your sarcasm, your still right pussification of merika. Straight up.

Sarcasm. Nice. I have seen the pictures and maybe he did take it to far but the media runs away with this stuff its unreal. I jus find it

Hard to believe that a persons well being, and moral beliefs are being dictated by a small minority Who believe in giving their kid a peace o' candy when he/she punches you n the sack and then says its Ok you didnt mean it. But yes friend tho it Doesn't take a genious to catch on to

Your sarcasm, your still right pussification of merika. Straight up.

Dude, the child was bleeding a week later. A fuging WEEK. Do you not think that something is wrong there? 

The liberal media is blowing what is essentially a family matter way out of proportion.

I believe Peterson was showing great restraint from what I've seen so far.

If any man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey his father or his mother, and when they chastise him, he will not even listen to them, 19 then his father and mother shall seize him, and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gateway of his home town. 20 "And they shall say to the elders of his city, ‘This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey us, he is a glutton and a drunkard.’ 21 "Then all the men of his city shall stone him to death; so you shall remove the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear of it and fear." (Deut. 21:18-21).

Spanking does a lot of damage to a child's mental health. There is no spanking debate, overwhelming evidence and studies show it has negative effects.

Peterson comes from a bad culture and needs to be enlightened on good parenting techniques. His children need to be protected from him until he shows he rejects violence and bullying as a way of teaching.

Spanking does a lot of damage to a child's mental health. There is no spanking debate, overwhelming evidence and studies show it has negative effects.

Peterson comes from a bad culture and needs to be enlightened on good parenting techniques. His children need to be protected from him until he shows he rejects violence and bullying as a way of teaching.

Since you know, youtube, is a legitimate

Source of study.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5813210

Read for yourself. Ill intent would seem to me that he would not admit he was wrong and stating that he regretted his actions. Ill intent would be showing no remorse.

Showing no remorse could also show that he's a psychopath, which would in turn mean that he had no ill intent, he just lost control.

Or, his attorney is telling him what to say. 

Either way, it doesn't dispute that fact that he was found, by multiple points of contact, to be overly abusive, whether he meant to or not. That thing is, sometimes guys go out and drink, then get in the car and drive, then wreck. The thing is, they didn't mean to have that many drinks, but it happens, and it's still really bad.

Showing no remorse could also show that he's a psychopath, which would in turn mean that he had no ill intent, he just lost control.

Or, his attorney is telling him what to say.

Either way, it doesn't dispute that fact that he was found, by multiple points of contact, to be overly abusive, whether he meant to or not. That thing is, sometimes guys go out and drink, then get in the car and drive, then wreck. The thing is, they didn't mean to have that many drinks, but it happens, and it's still really bad.

Remorse could admit fault

Remorse could admit fault

It definitely could.

There's no real way to read into how a person is reacting in a situation like this. Everyone is (pretty much) going to say whatever canned lines their attorney tells them to say. Psychologists/Psychiatrists talk about this stuff all the time.

Archived