• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

National Interest in Hardy just ended....

Jeremy Igo

Ruff I'm a Christian, and I agree with you about AP, he abused his 4 y/o.

But even if you don't agree with it, there are parents that use biblical teachings to raise their children, which includes spanking within reaaon, that doesn't make them bad parents.

As for me as a Christian, I don't feel like I'm better than anyone, In fact its not pleasing to Christ himself for Christians to act pious or self rightious.

I'm going to be honest with you dude, I wasn't even referring to you with that post. It was targeted at one holier-than-thou in this thread, and I think we all know who that is.

It's just hard to fathom that someone would see the damage that Adrian did and say, 'okay, well, spare the rod, spoil the child'. As far as using the Bible to raise your child? That's fine. It's a great guidebook for how to live your life (basically it all boils down to don't be a douche to other people), but to then say that a man, who has obviously committed a crime, should be let off because of 'liberals and the bible says it's okay' is ridiculous.

It's also really sad to see people (again, not you) say, 'well, I'm a Christian, you're obviously not because we don't agree 100%'. 

man these days it's getting so you can't even beat your toddler bloody with a tree branch without some 9-11 liberal jumping down your throat

pussification of america i tell ya

That's why I don't have much interest in debating rather than belittling

Much of the older gen and those who are of the same ilk are just never going to get it. Their psyche doesn't have the elasticity for it.

man these days it's getting so you can't even beat your toddler bloody with a tree branch without some 9-11 liberal jumping down your throat

pussification of america i tell ya

I'm waiting for one of these tuffgais to point out how they lived in a lake & had to clean it everyday with their tongues before going to school & then working 16hr shifts...

Why are you only attacking rednecks? Because you're too scared of being called racist for calling out blacks? I've had many black friends and classmates who have gotten the poo beat out of them. Yet they still believe in whipping the child if he gets out of hand. Black people on facebook are even agreeing with AP's actions. So it's not just a "redneck problem" or whatever you want to call it.

How the fug did you turn that into a racial debate? I was specifically talking about the people who are saying it's okay for AP to abuse his child because the bible says so. That has nothing to do with any race. In fact, the only reason I wanted to say 'rednecks' (which is kinda racist for you to assume that only white people can be rednecks...) is because that ideology is only prevalent in red southern states. 

So, um, nice race bait? I guess?

That's why I don't have much interest in debating rather than belittling

Much of the older gen and those who are of the same ilk are just never going to get it. Their psyche doesn't have the elasticity for it.

This should be made the best answer, and then this thread should be locked.

It has somehow detoured to include race. Stick a fork in this thread, it's done.

How the fug did you turn that into a racial debate? I was specifically talking about the people who are saying it's okay for AP to abuse his child because the bible says so. That has nothing to do with any race. In fact, the only reason I wanted to say 'rednecks' (which is kinda racist for you to assume that only white people can be rednecks...) is because that ideology is only prevalent in red southern states. 

So, um, nice race bait? I guess?

Re-read about what you said about Joe Dirt and Rush and rednecks, etc and then ask who made it racial.

And yes the word redneck is most prevalent to white people. Don't try to act like it's not.

Re-read about what you said about Joe Dirt and Rush and rednecks, etc and then ask who made it racial.

And yes the word redneck is most prevalent to white people. Don't try to act like it's not.

Aren't most southern, registered Republicans white?

(They are, but that's not the point of this.)

Btw, here's what urban dictionary says about the word redneck. Tell me where it says the person has to be, or usually is, white.

redneck
You would be a redneck if: 

You need one more hole punched in your card to get a freebie at the House of Tattoos. 

You need an estimate from your barber beforeyou get a haircut. 

The biggest fashion risk you take is which plaid you'll wear to the 4-H Fair. 

You have flowers planted in a bathroom appliance in your front yard. 

Your wife weighs more then your refrigerator

You move your refrigerator and the grassunderneath it has turned yellow. 

You mow your lawn and find a car. 

You can spit without opening your mouth. 

Going to the bathroom in the middle of the night involves putting on shoes and a jacket and grabbing a flashlight. 

You go Christmas shopping for your mom, sister, and girlfriend, and you only need to buy one gift. 

Taking a dip has nothing to do with water. 

There are more than ten lawsuits currentlypending against your dog. 

You take a fishing pole to Sea World. 

The hood and one door are a different color from the rest of your car. 

You've ever filled your deer tag on the golf course. 

You've ever shot somebody over a mall parking space. 

Santa Claus refuses to let your kids sit in his lap. 

Your toilet paper has page numbers on it. 

You think mud rasslin' should be an Olympicsport. 

The receptionist checks the rat traps at yourplace of business. 

More than one living relative is named after a Southern Civil War general. 

You think the stock market has a fence around it. 

You think the O.J. trial was the big Sunkist and Minutemaid taste test. 

You've ever lost a loved one to kudzu. 

Your boat has not left the driveway in 15 years. 

Your front porch collapses and kills more than three dogs. 

Your coffee table used to be a telephone cable spool. 

You keep a can of Raid on the kitchen table. 

You've ever used a toilet seat as a picture frame. 

Your home has more miles on it than your car. 

Your Christmas tree is still up in February. 

You've ever been arrested for loitering. 

You think that potted meat on a saltine is an hors d'ouvre. 

There is a stuffed possum anywhere in yourhouse. 

You hammer bottle caps into the frame of yourfront door to make it look nice. 

You've ever shot anyone for looking at you. 

You own a homemade fur coat. 

Your wife can climb a tree faster than your cat. 

Your momma has "ammo" on her Christmas list. 

You've totaled every car you've ever owned.

Hey, it's the truth
EDIT: Link included

I'm going to be honest with you dude, I wasn't even referring to you with that post. It was targeted at one holier-than-thou in this thread, and I think we all know who that is.

It's just hard to fathom that someone would see the damage that Adrian did and say, 'okay, well, spare the rod, spoil the child'. As far as using the Bible to raise your child? That's fine. It's a great guidebook for how to live your life (basically it all boils down to don't be a douche to other people), but to then say that a man, who has obviously committed a crime, should be let off because of 'liberals and the bible says it's okay' is ridiculous.

It's also really sad to see people (again, not you) say, 'well, I'm a Christian, you're obviously not because we don't agree 100%'.

All valid pts. Anybody that looks at what AP did to that baby, and tries to use the bible as justification, are at best misguided, and at worst a false witness.

Aren't most southern, registered Republicans white?

(They are, but that's not the point of this.)

Btw, here's what urban dictionary says about the word redneck. Tell me where it says the person has to be, or usually is, white.

EDIT: Link included

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=redneck

It has nothing to do with political party. The stance in favor of AP's actions is widespread throughout all races.

And lol at trying to spin the word redneck like it doesn't greatly pertain to white people. Try telling blacks that the n word doesn't always pertain to blacks (as some say it just defines annoying people) and then try to say it out in public.

It has nothing to do with political party. The stance in favor of AP's actions is widespread throughout all races.

And lol at trying to spin the word redneck like it doesn't greatly pertain to white people. Try telling blacks that the n word doesn't always pertain to blacks (as some say it just defines annoying people) and then try to say it out in public.

lol. You're so fuging pathetic. 

Why don't you try race baiting in your 'roster prediction' thread where someone might actually care, and let the big boys have a grown up conversation here.

It's the truth. You made it that way and now butt hurt after getting called out.

I made it about race?

tell me, why has no one else in this 30 page thread come to that brilliant conclusion? Could it be because you're a fuging moron? (Hint: it is because you're a race baiting moron.)

I made it about race?

tell me, why has no one else in this 30 page thread come to that brilliant conclusion? Could it be because you're a fuging moron? (Hint: it is because you're a race baiting moron.)

I like how you're super aggressive when someone confronts you since you have no other debating strategy.

Archived