• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

National Interest in Hardy just ended....

Jeremy Igo

That's a bit harsh. My parents did the same to me but I haven't been an abusive guy to anybody. If anything, it made me more disciplined. I do have anger issues but unless you were born in it, you wouldn't understand.

ehh, i'm not saying that it's rigidly deterministic… being abused doesn't just automatically mean you're going to abuse everyone else the same way. however it very clearly plays a determining factor in the majority of cases.

behavior is learned and repeated.

its funny how now you have nothing to say based on religion yet that was the basis of your original comment. you were looking to drop a message to feel good about yourself and failed to do so because you didn't factor in my response. again, why reference the bible "directly" towards me if you don't know it yourself. that proves you're a quarrelsome fool, live on what you hear from others, thus exposing yourself as if you're an atheist. you don't know who you are nor who controls you. you will never be free, you'll forever assume you are because you are just here without purpose enjoying things that don't really matter. nevermind YOU, I'm speaking to your inner man as I'm sure your anger will flare up again. you're half the man I was before I came to my senses and if the brother you speak of having is what you see yourself as you're equally confused and don't know what being a man is, son. now you move along or further confirm you're an idiot.

lmao

I have a 5 year old, and I don't care what he did I could never do anything more than a swat on the butt. If the child had the injuries as reported then AP needs to be locked up.

How could you do that to a child you love? It is unimaginable to me.

there is much info missing to make a total assumption, nevertheless, discipline your children not abuse them, and understand discipline must increase as the world is not whom you want to discipline them rather than you. that's where parents are failing. smh

This has to be the dumbest idictment by a bunch of liberal soft a$$es i hate this is happening to ap. He used a switch to discipline his child? Unless he kunta ken te his poo, what right does the courts have in the way a parent disciplines his child. I was wooped by switch from my grandmother when i was young, sometimes drawing blood, i cried, i learned my lesson and did what grandma said. This is why we breed abunch of whiny arse bishes these days cuz you risk getting arrested for the most petty bs. This country has lost its mind, the toughness left a long time ago. Im glad i was raised tough, if not i wouldnt be the person i am.

This has to be the dumbest idictment by a bunch of liberal soft a$$es i hate this is happening to ap. He used a switch to discipline his child? Unless he kunta ken te his poo, what right does the courts have in the way a parent disciplines his child. I was wooped by switch from my grandmother when i was young, sometimes drawing blood, i cried, i learned my lesson and did what grandma said. This is why we breed abunch of whiny arse bishes these days cuz you risk getting arrested for the most petty bs. This country has lost its mind, the toughness left a long time ago. Im glad i was raised tough, if not i wouldnt be the person i am.

Yet another person who hasn't looked at the photos.

i always crack up when fundamentalists tell you you're being arrogant while doing so on the pretenses that you're going to burn forever in hell where there are no firetrucks if you don't believe exactly what they believe which is THE TRUTH

its either one believes or he doesn't. it's no ones job to cast anyone into hell as that power belongs to a higher being. ones job is to live accordingly and share what/whom has already made you free from hell as everyone has long earned their position there. none can live perfectly as it is not possible and written. those that totally reject it  are typically "spiritually lazy" and have created there own justification and settle as nonbelievers. THE TRUTH isn't making a rule book to live by but coming to the understanding that you and all here have done wrong and will continue to do so, but one came and died for your freedom. The Holy Spirit confirms this, not going to church or listening to preachers. peace

The differences in upbringing and culture in this thread is very interesting. And I'm expecting those two things to be a huge topic of conversation in the media all next week. From Stephen A Smith to Woody Paige.

And the Panthers would be smart to do more than just say they're letting the Hardy situation play itself out. What, I don't know. But he was found guilty by a judge. That should be enough for a fine no matter if he appealed it. But with AP being deactivated, all the pressure is going to be on the team to act.

We live in strange times with social media having such an influence over us. In a way, it's more of a bully than real bullies are. Just in the past year alone it's cost owners their teams, others their jobs, suspended some, fined others. Why anyone would document their personal life when they're famous is beyond me. It's only going to bite you in the ass.

Oh, and screw TMZ. I know you business is to get into other peoples business, but damn. You're ruining lives.

Bc he wanted to use a branch? Lol

He's responsible for the outcome of what happened. Nothing proves that AP is abusive.

Now, if you want to use a belt on your wife to spice your downhill relationship up a bit, go ahead. But, if you intend to use it to cause harm then have fun in jail.

;)

Too easy Newbie.

"It can't be abuse your honor. He's Airbourne, tabbed, muscles honed from years of fencing & mma... if he wanted to abuse her, why not use his hands?"

Wow you suck at this.

The differences in upbringing and culture in this thread is very interesting. And I'm expecting those two things to be a huge topic of conversation in the media all next week. From Stephen A Smith to Woody Paige.

And the Panthers would be smart to do more than just say they're letting the Hardy situation play itself out. What, I don't know. But he was found guilty by a judge. That should be enough for a fine no matter if he appealed it. But with AP being deactivated, all the pressure is going to be on the team to act.

We live in strange times with social media having such an influence over us. In a way, it's more of a bully than real bullies are. Just in the past year alone it's cost owners their teams, others their jobs, suspended some, fined others. Why anyone would document their personal life when they're famous is beyond me. It's only going to bite you in the ass.

Oh, and screw TMZ. I know you business is to get into other peoples business, but damn. You're ruining lives.

And it's gonna be framed exactly like that by his supporters. "Should we spank our kids?" will be the narrative and it'll be glossed over that this isn't a spanking we're talking about, it's slices of open bleeding wounds lingering a week later.

Archived