• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

National Interest in Hardy just ended....

Jeremy Igo

According to that, AP should probably serve time. I doubt he does, though.

I forgot to add;

CBS says the photos of the boy were taken by a doctor a week after the incident. He whipped a 4 year old with a switch so hard that it left open cuts on his legs that were still bloody a week later. And he thinks it's perfectly okay. Dude has some issues . The boy told police "daddy Peterson" hit him in the face, stuffed leaves in his mouth, has a "whipping room" & a "bunch of belts"

My dad spanked me when I was a kid, probably because it's how he was raised. ( & because I was a demon child) A few times it even left red marks on my legs, but never anything like this. My dad actually later apologized & said he wished he'd never had spanked me when I was a child.

I won't condone someone who chooses to spank their child, but there's a fine line between correcting & abusing.

Holy poo I didn't read those pictures were from a week later.  That's terrible.

Oh that question too hard for you?

How about if I use a belt or switch on my wife, is it abuse then?

Try to be a big boy & answer the question.

Bc he wanted to use a branch? Lol

He's responsible for the outcome of what happened. Nothing proves that AP is abusive.

Now, if you want to use a belt on your wife to spice your downhill relationship up a bit, go ahead. But, if you intend to use it to cause harm then have fun in jail.

;)

Too easy Newbie.

I'm not your bro. And I really don't care what religion you may or may not be. I don't pretend to want to care. But using your religions as a guide for a governing body of people, especially in the modern times, is ludicrous.

And be silent? Hah. What a joke you are. Your pathetic spewing of your word has shown us the one who needs to be silent. Enjoy your archaic age principles while I understand, both from a religious and scientific principle, that we live in a modern world.

Now, move along. Run play where you think you hold ground. Never, ever call me your brother again. I have one brother. Twice the man you'll ever be.

its funny how now you have nothing to say based on religion yet that was the basis of your original comment. you were looking to drop a message to feel good about yourself and failed to do so because you didn't factor in my response. again, why reference the bible "directly" towards me if you don't know it yourself. that proves you're a quarrelsome fool, live on what you hear from others, thus exposing yourself as if you're an atheist. you don't know who you are nor who controls you. you will never be free, you'll forever assume you are because you are just here without purpose enjoying things that don't really matter. nevermind YOU, I'm speaking to your inner man as I'm sure your anger will flare up again. you're half the man I was before I came to my senses and if the brother you speak of having is what you see yourself as you're equally confused and don't know what being a man is, son. now you move along or further confirm you're an idiot.

Bc he wanted to use a branch? Lol

He's responsible for the outcome of what happened. Nothing proves that AP is abusive.

Now, if you want to use a belt on your wife to spice your downhill relationship up a bit, go ahead. But, if you intend to use it to cause harm then have fun in jail.

;)

Too easy Newbie.

:startle:

The pictures of the kid and the doctor's statements pretty much prove AP is abusive...

Archived