• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

National Interest in Hardy just ended....

Jeremy Igo

What argument? That anybody that doesn't agree with, or live up to your elitist liberal standard, is nothing more than an inferior "breed" that the world would be better off without?

Why didn't you answer the eugenics question? I'm sure they're still proponents working on that, they could use a mind like yours.

Only a tarhole would butt in to a back and forth two people are having and initiate labeling, and then whine and complain that someone else is being elitist or eugenic

I'd rather be called elitist or liberal 1000 times than be called a switch swinger, so by all means keep it coming

Nah I'm finished, I'd much rather talk about football anyway. I did enjoy the good back and forth, and I do appreciate that you took the time to lower yourself, and debate me in spite of my inferior breeding.

y u do dis.

:(

Hey now, don't belittle the religious, frequently contradictory and outdated text. I mean it's survived for so long because of its undeniable logic, not because it was parroted down from generation to generation because they were too lazy to adopt a more concise reference guide to life. That's all I'm saying.

lieberal...

Archived