• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

National Interest in Hardy just ended....

Jeremy Igo

So are we talking actual abuse or is this going to be revealed as a spanking that some far lefter hippie threw a tantrum about?

at this point the media is looking to gobble up any "THE NFL IS CORRUPT!!" nonsense they can regurgitate to the sheep masses. A shame theyre trying to have the soap opera take precedent over the actual season as well.

So are we talking actual abuse or is this going to be revealed as a spanking that some far lefter hippie threw a tantrum about?

at this point the media is looking to gobble up any "THE NFL IS CORRUPT!!" nonsense they can regurgitate to the sheep masses. A shame theyre trying to have the soap opera take precedent over the actual season as well.

You obviously haven't seen the pictures

Go look at the pictures

It's abuse

There is no doubt of this fact.

those pics were taken a week after the beating happened. i imagine that it looked much worse initially.

Yes, I'm aware of that. I pie'd the post that said that.  :sword:

The fact that the mom immediately took the kid to the doctor means Peterson probably had the kid walking around with those wounds for a minute, making him even more negligent. 

People who understand that the realm of discipline has better options available than whipping with inanimate objects would get my point. You're of the mentality of people who molecularly break down physical punishment as some sort of tiered system, and will condemn AP in one breath, but then lament about America's failing society and harkening back to when kids got punished for every little mistake they made and use endearing terms to describe it like "teaching respect" and "being old school" that mean nothing but sound authoritative. I actually had to look up "switch" because I didn't know exactly what it was. TIL that parents clubbing their kids with sticks like a caveman is arguably an acceptable practice in certain contexts in the south as long as they do it lightly and don't pull their child's pants down beforehand. Otherwise they're just a monster.

Your breed will eventually die out and society wil

l progress to a greater standard of living.

"Your Breed". Your elitism is showing. I bet you were a proponent of eugenics?

Well let me put it to you this way. I was a hard headed kid when I was you and if the only thing you did to me was ground me I wouldnt care. The only way that my parents was to get any control over me and have me do what I was supposed to do is spank me. My mom wouldnt she would let my dad do it. Do I hate them for it no. Did I understand why I got it yes and no Im not brainwashed into thinking it is the only way to discipline your kid. Did I feel like I was being beaten not at all. After the whipping my dad would explain why and it was never rage in his eyes.

Actually had a principal paddle me in school one time. My dad went down there and told them they better never whip me again. If he felt like I needed a whipping he would do it not them.

The same thing happened to me. Principle at Ready Creek elementary back in the day. Spankings and whooping your child do work for most parents. I see a lot if kids today acting up and talking back, plus hitting the parent, but the parent don't believe in spanking. That child might grow up doing the same thing to different people because of it.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

Archived