• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

National Interest in Hardy just ended....

Jeremy Igo

Back during the draft lead-up, the talking heads would talk about Peterson's handshake and how extremely hard it is and it feels like your hand is going to break. They were saying it to talk him up, but all I could think was how that's a sign of an extremely insecure and twisted person.

Ehhhh.... a Twisted Person?

I picked my own switches. Left the leaves on one time cause I thought it would be less painful.

Nope. No. Not even a little bit.

Needless to say I never did what I did ever again.

--------------------------

Every Day I'm Huddlin'

I tried picking ones that were rotten and already falling apart....so when she swung it back,  it broke in her hand,  my plan was foiled, when she went to go find a switch herself,  since she always found a one that was extra flexible.

wow.

i got the switch plenty growing up, just like most did apparently.

i didn't get the switch that young.

it never left lingering marks or cuts.

i never had my pants pulled down for the switch.

it was always my mom who used it. never my dad because he didn't need it.

neither parent hit me so many times they lost count. for a 4 year old, my max # of pops would be 4, one for each year of life...just like minutes in timeout. regardless of how many pops you feel is warranted or acceptable, when you lose count you've likely gone too far...esp. with a child that young.

dude was out of control. marks on the genitals? seriously? show some restraint, man. scratch that. the guy should be in restraints. i have dealt with kids who had it a whole lot worse than that, but that doesn't make it at all acceptable.

4 minutes in time out? That's harsh, I guess I'm a sucker. I can only dish out about 30 seconds

Archived