• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

National Interest in Hardy just ended....

Jeremy Igo

Back during the draft lead-up, the talking heads would talk about Peterson's handshake and how extremely hard it is and it feels like your hand is going to break. They were saying it to talk him up, but all I could think was how that's a sign of an extremely insecure and twisted person.

There's a big difference between discipline and a beating. The sheer number of marks on that kid is way over the line. It's a 4 year old, too. Barely old enough to even know what they did "wrong", let alone understand why they're being beaten.

Yeah, when we started this conversation, the word was it was an "eleven year old." Four is way too young for a switch whipping

I take back my original sarcasm.           I got switched a lot ,  I also got the belt used on me a lot and there would be red marks on the back of my thighs and butt,  but the red marks would go away after a couple hours.

Never been whupped to the extent that I had cuts on my skin.  That is screwed up.

Archived