• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

National Interest in Hardy just ended....

Jeremy Igo

There's a big difference between discipline and a beating. The sheer number of marks on that kid is way over the line. It's a 4 year old, too. Barely old enough to even know what they did "wrong", let alone understand why they're being beaten.

Discipline should leave no marks.

So the guy the media felt sorry for because some jackass beat the son he didn't know he had to death, hauls off & beats one of his other sons so bad that the kid has open wounds...

Did the NFL sign a deal with "Fugtard! The makers of Full Retard suppositories!"?

The beating allegedly resulted in numerous injuries to the child, including cuts and bruises to the child’s back, buttocks, ankles, legs and scrotum, along with defensive wounds to the child’s hands. Peterson then texted the boy’s mother, saying that one wound in particular would make her “mad at me about his leg. I got kinda good wit the tail end of the switch.”

Peterson also allegedly said via text message to the child’s mother that he “felt bad after the fact when I notice the switch was wrapping around hitting I (sic) thigh” and also acknowledged the injury to the child’s scrotum in a text message, saying, “Got him in nuts once I noticed. But I felt so bad, n I’m all tearing that butt up when needed! I start putting them in timeout. N save the whooping for needed memories!” In further text messages, Peterson allegedly said, “Never do I go overboard! But all my kids will know, hey daddy has the biggie heart but don’t play no games when it comes to acting right.”

According to police reports, the child, however, had a slightly different story, telling authorities that “Daddy Peterson hit me on my face.” The child also expressed worry that Peterson would punch him in the face if the child reported the incident to authorities. He also said that he had been hit by a belt and that “there are a lot of belts in Daddy’s closet.” He added that Peterson put leaves in his mouth when he was being hit with the switch while his pants were down. The child told his mother that Peterson “likes belts and switches” and “has a whooping room.”

When Peterson was asked how he felt about the incident, he said, “To be honest with you, I feel very confident with my actions because I know my intent.” He also described the incident as a “normal whooping” in regards to the “welps” on the child’s buttocks, but that he felt bad immediately when he saw the injuries on the child’s legs. Peterson estimated he “swatted” his son “10 to 15” times, but he’s not sure because he doesn’t “ever count how many pops I give my kids.”

What the fuging hell

I'm gonna need everyone to preface their reply with a disclaimer stating if they have kids or not.....

I'll start I don't have kids

I think hitting a kid is bad but I don't fault anyone who might as long as it's not to a extreme extent, which this case maybe

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I'm gonna need everyone to preface their reply with a disclaimer stating if they know what kids are, if they have ever been a kid, if they know what parents are, and if they know what spankings look or feel like.

In other words, whether someone has kids is irrelevant. Everyone has experienced being a kid before, and being disciplined in one way or another. The human experience makes you qualified to comment.

This red herring technique is the same thing some people try with abortion rights. That just because men don't get pregnant they should have no say in the decision or the laws concerning it. Never mind that every man was once born, is a taxpayer helping to fund some abortion clinics, and is usually a participant in fertilization...he's not qualified to comment on it simply because he can't get pregnant. But if she chooses to have it, he is fully liable then to support his kid, lol.

Sorry, but those kinds of questions are always ridiculous, lol. It doesn't matter if you have kids. The jury won't only be made up of people with kids, lol.

Archived