• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

National Interest in Hardy just ended....

Jeremy Igo

I imagine the ones who have never been spanked are insufferable whiny ass pricks that everybody hates. The kind of people who think the world revolves around their every need and that anybody who doesn't kiss their ass has a bad attitude. The kind of people who will look down their noses at those of us raised better than them while simultaneously being blissfully unaware of the fact they are the most despised person in every group of people who are forced to interact with them.

Oh, I was hit as a child. Except not by a switch, but by fists. Does that make me think it's right? fug no. And I'd never force my child to endure the same bullshit, or condone those who do.

I'm gonna need everyone to preface their reply with a disclaimer stating if they have kids or not.....

I'll start I don't have kids

I think hitting a kid is bad but I don't fault anyone who might as long as it's not to a extreme extent, which this case maybe

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I have a daughter, can't bring myself to spank her. She's only two tho. Do the "timeout" thing with her. My parents beat the hell out of me, some of it borderline child abuse I'm sure.

Oh, now everyone is like, oh, that's bad! Send him to jail.

Same poo as with Ray Rice. Wtf did you expect to see?

A physically supreme Adonis just beat the poo out a child with a stick and a doctor determined it was too brutal and defined it as "abuse".

Oh, now everyone is like, oh, that's bad! Send him to jail.

Same poo as with Ray Rice. Wtf did you expect to see?

A physically supreme Adonis just beat the poo out a child with a stick and a doctor determined it was too brutal and defined it as "abuse".

We had not seen the pictures. Do I agree that AP should have disciplined his child? Yes, if he wishes to. Do I agree that he should have abused the child? Heck no.

Archived