• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

National Interest in Hardy just ended....

Jeremy Igo

Interested in seeing exactly what the injuries where. If the kid had any bruises or if AP broke the skin.

If I read right, the injuries were reported by the child's mother upon the child being returned to her.

The domestic aspect to this makes it especially complicated. What happens when you have two parents who aren't together, one of whom believes in corporal punishment while the other doesn't?

I imagine half the people in this thread who are like, "well got damn brother, my daddy beat me silly, look a' how I turnt out" look like Joe Dirt and listen to Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh religiously.

Look I respect your right if you don't believe in Christianity or any religion. But when you belittle and marginalize people of faith because you don't have a coherent argument you're the one it looks small and intolerant.

I imagine half the people in this thread who are like, "well got damn brother, my daddy beat me silly, look a' how I turnt out" look like Joe Dirt and listen to Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh religiously.

So I'm super right side and an idiot for my dad spanking me? Darn, I guess I SHOULDN'T have received that 100,000 dollar scholarship from the most difficult school to get into in Kentucky.

You know what's the one thing worse than a hardcore religious fanatic?

A jackass who is infatuated with belittling religious persons.

I don't belittle religious people at all. But, if you try to bring the Bible into a conversation about how beating your children is wrong, then you need to be shown the hypocrisy of what you're saying.

Also, your posting sucks. But, 7/10. Made me reply.

If I read right, the injuries were reported by the child's mother upon the child being returned to her.

The domestic aspect to this makes it especially complicated. What happens when you have two parents who aren't together, one of whom believes in corporal punishment while the other doesn't?

if there are marks left on the child for any period of time other than a flushing of the skin, that is child abuse, not discipline 

some people bruise more easily than others, but that is no excuse.

It was my understanding that it was the doctor that reported the case, not the wife.

Archived