• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Detroit Preview, Greg Hardy, Arm Wrestling, more...

Jeremy Igo

This week on the Huddle Podcast Sammi Jo and I welcomed special guest Nathan Conley of WFNZ.

Topics include:

- Tampa Bay Review

- Greg Hardy / Charlotte Observer

- Kelvin Benjamin

- Detroit Preview

- Favorite foods in large quantities

- Arm wrestling match between Nathan and Jeremy

PLUS - Luke Kuechly attempts to convert Mrs.Roaringriot in to a Panthers fan.

Direct link: http://traffic.libsyn.com/carolinahuddle/9-9a.mp3

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-huddle-podcast/id889326803?mt=2

Good stuff! Don't miss it!!

RR needs to lay down the law about Panther fandom. I told my wife back in 2004 when we got married that if she didn't root for the Panthers she wasn't getting my D. She took a few months to weigh the positives and negatives but she bought that Delhomme jersey...eventually.

--------------------------------------

Matt Ryan wears braided belts.

I like the comment that at the end of the year this first win(Tampa) will look a lot better.  DA is going no where though.  He loves it here and loves his role here.  The receivers looked excellent as far as 24 completions and minimal drops. 

The defense only struggled in the late fourth after a couple of horrible calls kept Bucs drives alive.  They will only get better.  I want us to streak like last year when we went deep into the season not giving a TD in the first half.  Get some Lions, and come back for seconds.

Also, I agree the band director should have been like man we just didn't make it. 

RR needs to lay down the law about Panther fandom. I told my wife back in 2004 when we got married that if she didn't root for the Panthers she wasn't getting my D. She took a few months to weigh the positives and negatives but she bought that Delhomme jersey...eventually.

--------------------------------------

Matt Ryan wears braided belts.

did she get good ROI on her investment?

Love. L.O.V.E. Love it! Great job guys. My favorite so far and absolutely the best thing about Wednesdays.

Sammi Jo, you are my hero. I will go into battle with you any damn day!

I love when Nate gets all fired up. I usually cut him some slack for being a Pats fan since he is from that area, though he did try to jinx the Panthers on twitter during the game Sunday. That poo was foiled though, huh?!

I'm going with burgers too. Not a wing girl.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

The shocker of this podcast. Bill Voth is a Browns fan. That's...wow. Totally didn't see that coming. 

Not a shocker to most I'd say.   He wrote a pretty good article on the S. Smith release ( maybe with in a week or two after release) and  related it to the Browns trading/releasing B Kosar and how it affected him as a Browns fan.

Love. L.O.V.E. Love it! Great job guys. My favorite so far and absolutely the best thing about Wednesdays.

Sammi Jo, you are my hero. I will go into battle with you any damn day!

I love when Nate gets all fired up. I usually cut him some slack for being a Pats fan since he is from that area, though he did try to jinx the Panthers on twitter during the game Sunday. That poo was foiled though, huh?!

I'm going with burgers too. Not a wing girl.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

#Fistbump

Archived