• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF's Panthers Winners and Losers - Offense

Jeremy Igo

Trai Turner gave up the lone sack to McCoy. Looked like McCoy took advantage of a little confusion on that play though.

Nice job by Bell shutting down their prized FA Micheal Johnson.

Don't get the DA thing either, he had a fine game, quick solid decisions. Inches away from 3TD's on the day.

yeah, the only headscratcher is DA on the list. i would love to see the reasoning behind that.

the OG position is the only one one that line that looked rough. my biggest beef was how little push they gave to help the run game between the tackles and that one sack didn't help, either....but then again it was on only one sack all game and was with a far less mobile DA. i think many of us feared that it would be worse.

all in all, it was a good game by the OL. i just hope that the interior can do a better job creating space for the RBs or that we don't try it so much when it's obvious it isn't working well. next weeks challenge for them is bigger, imo. they need to really step up what they did, but i think they can manage a decent performance.

Archived