• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Philly Brown on preparation

Jeremy Igo

I admit I come here first to see what is up.  Been a junkie for this site for a long time.

Philly Brown is showing he is a good pick-up.  We have him for 3+ years before someone can steal him?  He is only going to grow into a better version of T. Ginn.  Gettleman gets big props for this one.  

I've said it before.  You're expected to hit on your top round draft picks.  If  you hit on them you are a good GM.  You hit often on the UDFA you build a Super Bowl contending team.   The pickups we have on this team from the UDFA area is high.  

We saw it this off season.  We cut people that 4 years ago would have been surefire roster members.

With Players like Brown.  G-man is building a Super Bowl team

Still think its awesome how Zod has turned this site into a great news/article site. I feel my presence and posts are like a weight trying to drag it back down to the depths of a PewterReport.

--------------------------------------

Matt Ryan wears braided belts.

SCP you are a valuable counterbalance.

Still think its awesome how Zod has turned this site into a great news/article site. I feel my presence and posts are like a weight trying to drag it back down to the depths of a PewterReport.

--------------------------------------

Matt Ryan wears braided belts.

omg you're a funny guy....lol

I just wonder how he would be as a slot receiver

Sent from my XT907 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Rivera has said they are trying to figure out how to get the ball into his hands. The slot would be a good spot for that. Quick passes where he may have time/space to make someone miss.

End arounds are another example of a play he could make out of the slot. Slot guys aren't always on the line.

He just needs to continue to improve. The chances will come if he can do so.

Archived