• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Philly Brown on preparation

Jeremy Igo

Still think its awesome how Zod has turned this site into a great news/article site. I feel my presence and posts are like a weight trying to drag it back down to the depths of a PewterReport.

--------------------------------------

Matt Ryan wears braided belts.

Hell no. I think we have a nice balance going. I never want this joint to take itself too seriously.

Infotainment.

He's going to be a pretty good returner. I don't see why people want someone else back there right now. Brown is young, has the speed and natural skills to take it to the house. Plus he's cheap right now. He looks a little like Smitty back there returning punts.

i keep having to make myself temper expectations for this kid. i really like what he has shown, and the attitude he has towards the game. but he is a rookie UFDA. i keep waiting for him to make a terrible mistake at some point, yet keep hoping he doesnt. 

this team is filled with guys like Philly. Luke, Cam, etc. guys on this team just want to work hard and win. they arent into a bunch of drama or showmanship. just letting the play on the field speak for them (thats no small reason why i think Hardy will be gone next offseason).

Yup, I echo these comments of how well he did. Consistency throughout the season will be the key though. I haven't heard anyone talk about our rookies and the longer nfl season yet. Im sure that will be coming soon but hopefully not!

#KeepPounding

So what is the difference between College and NFL Punts?

Is it the hangtime? I remember playing baseball when I was a kid, going up to the "big" field from the little field, catching pop ups was a little different due to the stronger kids and higher pop ups.

Is it a similar deal?

Hang time is a likely one.

I'd guess the biggest difference is probably that the coverage units are way faster.

Archived