• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Catching up with KB

Jeremy Igo

Would still like to see a burner develop to stretch the field. Haven't given up on Philly Brown developing into that roll.

Stephen Hill? Because you are absolutely right IMO. I said during the off season losing Ginn would hurt offense more than losing Smith for that very reason

Stephen Hill? Because you are absolutely right IMO. I said during the off season losing Ginn would hurt offense more than losing Smith for that very reason

I really think that's why the front office was interested in hill. If he learns the offense and has consistency then we wi instantly have one of the better WR duos in the NFL. Big, reliable and fast!

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I really think that's why the front office was interested in hill. If he learns the offense and has consistency then we wi instantly have one of the better WR duos in the NFL. Big, reliable and fast!

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

If he ends up good enough to he a #2 that is wonderful. But if he can just be a #3 situational guy that requires help over the top like Ginn it opens up so much. Ginn was a factor even when he wasn't targeted because you had to have help over the top.

He shouldn't be happy. Could have gone over 100--probably north of 130--if he can learn how to run a post route.

JK. The Huddle was coming out of me a little there.

Breathe. Reset.

Ok.

Kid is seriously amazing. I say steal of the first round. You can't teach size and natural catching ability. He's stronger than people give him credit for, too. Love his nonchalant personality.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

Most receivers are very competitive and prima donas. Kelvin is too, he's just laid back in his demeanor. During ESPNs "hey rookie welcome to the NFL?" you see Kelvin pacing the sidelines in training camp. He was sitting out with a bruised knee. The entire time he's just mumbling "I need to be making plays, i need to get back out here and make plays, I can't wait to make plays". It reminds me of my grandfather when he runs out of cigarettes, he can't stop thinking about it until he gets one. It consumes him and one never satiates him.

Unlike cigarettes I think there is something healthy in Kelvin's addiction. He will do whatever it takes to make the play. If he has to dive, he will dive. If he has to go through someone, he will go through them. If he has to give the CB a little hair tug he will do that too.

But despite that addiction to making plays he doesn't come off as arrogant or self serving. It will be fun watching him grow into this league.

Archived