• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke happy... but not satisfied

Jeremy Igo

That was the coaches fault IMO. We got soft and it showed. Rivera needs to remember what got us to the playoffs last year, never giving a inch even when ahead. Teams like Tampa get lucky cause they take big risks and it almost won them the game. We need to make them pay for those risks.

Wonder if Tampa was better prepared for the heat.  DA said in the 2nd half he was cramping...legs and arms.

In any event...a good lesson for the team while still getting a W.

Wonder if Tampa was better prepared for the heat. DA said in the 2nd half he was cramping...legs and arms.

In any event...a good lesson for the team while still getting a W.

Its very possible but ironically Tampa's players seemed to be more effected than us. I think Ron did a really good job of preparing his team for that climate.

After Luke rushes into a burning Pet Store to save all the cute animals. The Fire Chief thanks him profusely. Luke says, "Don't thank me, thank the pets for letting me save them".

Credit, Luke don't need no stinkin' credit.

It's definitely not what drives him.

Remember when they asked him where he was keeping his award trophies?

It's definitely not what drives him.

Remember when they asked him where he was keeping his award trophies?

At his moms house, I think.

I would be willing to bet, that even if he did win a Super Bowl ring. He wouldn't wear it. I know I would. But I ain't sure he would.

Well, ok, maybe for special occasions. But otherwise Luke wouldn't care one way or the other.

At his moms house, I think.

I would be willing to bet, that even if he did win a Super Bowl ring. He wouldn't wear it. I know I would. But I ain't sure he would.

Well, ok, maybe for special occasions. But otherwise Luke wouldn't care one way or the other.

If I remember correctly, they're in a box.

Archived