• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke happy... but not satisfied

Jeremy Igo

I think i was most impressed with his blitzing sack. That move he put on the RB to get to the qb was a thing of beauty. Its crazy to see how he says hes going to work on a certain part of his game during the offseason and see its results week 1! Last years Luke doesnt get that sack.

Luke=Beast=Still improving=Scary

I think i was most impressed with his blitzing sack. That move he put on the RB to get to the qb was a thing of beauty. Its crazy to see how he says hes going to work on a certain part of his game during the offseason and see its results week 1! Last years Luke doesnt get that sack.

Luke=Beast=Still improving=Scary

That swim move was sick.

I remember telling people he would be our Ray Lewis...

He may be even better.

He's certainly a better representative for the organization off the field and in the locker room, and no matter how they compare in the end, as players, I'll be glad we had a Luke instead of a Lewis.

Luke saved what could've been one of the worst collapses in Panthers history.

i think this assessment is just a bit dramatic. it was a division game against an improved opponent. i wasnt surprised at all that Tampa made a late push. if we had lost, to label it one of the worst collapses in team history would have been highly inaccurate. we only led by 17 points. its not like the Chiefs/Colts playoff game from last season. 17 points is not an insurmountable hole with a whole quarter to play. 

that being said, thank God we won! it was too close for comfort but our defense showed why they were ranked #2 last year!

Oh, he wasn't satisfied yesterday.

After I saw him last night though- satisfaction complete.

I told him to call me when he runs into this "unsatisfied" or "pent up aggression issue" again, I can work it out easily.

On a super cereal note- I was highly turned on by the amount of passion I saw in him on the field yesterday. How jacked up he was after that forced fumble, coming over and yelling at everyone on the sideline getting them all hyped up all sweaty............ahhhhhhhhh he's just so sexy

Oh, he wasn't satisfied yesterday.

After I saw him last night though- satisfaction complete.

I told him to call me when he runs into this "unsatisfied" or "pent up aggression issue" again, I can work it out easily.

On a super cereal note- I was highly turned on by the amount of passion I saw in him on the field yesterday. How jacked up he was after that forced fumble, coming over and yelling at everyone on the sideline getting them all hyped up all sweaty............ahhhhhhhhh he's just so sexy

There's nothing sexier than a take charge man. Mmmm hmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived