• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Plundered the Pirate Booty

Jeremy Igo

I hate comments like you guys are making about that woman. She's attractive and I'm willing to bet that most of yall doing the judging are not only fat (and not pleasing to the human eye) but also have NEVER pulled a chick who looks anywhere close to that hot.

But hey its easy as hell to judge from the anonymity of the internet.

So you hate it when I judge her but it's ok for you to judge me?

Got it.

She's a cheerleader dude. In no other profession where you keep all your clothes on does a women open herself up to being objectified and scrutinized in a more shallow way than being a cheerleader.

Call it a sport all you want. Cheerleading is to the NFL what as a fresh coat of paint on the trim is to curb appeal of your home. Maybe more. They are sex symbols because sex sells. When there is an anomaly it will usually get brought up.

Stop looking down your nose at the patrons who make shallow judgements of certain people who fight tooth and nail, starving themselves, working out half the day, and subjecting themselves to surgical procedures all for the chance to twirl, jump, and dance seductively in toddler size clothing just under the line of sight of drunk men watching a sports contest.

They want you to look and they want you to judge.

Get over yourself.

they don't look like normal Tampa girls....  extra skinny with a massive side of fake implants...

No kidding. Several of these girls are a doughnut a way from being pudgy and a few of them are already there. 

No biggie though, some people love that. 

I hate comments like you guys are making about that woman. She's attractive and I'm willing to bet that most of yall doing the judging are not only fat (and not pleasing to the human eye) but also have NEVER pulled a chick who looks anywhere close to that hot.

But hey its easy as hell to judge from the anonymity of the internet.

take off the cape my dude

Your statements are a pretty large blanket to throw.  Not everyone that posts on the internet is fat and hideous.  It's 2014.

She just ain't for me, sorry.  If you dig her, more power to you.

So you hate it when I judge her but it's ok for you to judge me?

Got it.

She's a cheerleader dude. In no other profession where you keep all your clothes on does a women open herself up to being objectified and scrutinized in a more shallow way than being a cheerleader.

Call it a sport all you want. Cheerleading is to the NFL what as a fresh coat of paint on the trim is to curb appeal of your home. Maybe more. They are sex symbols because sex sells. When there is an anomaly it will usually get brought up.

Stop looking down your nose at the patrons who make shallow judgements of certain people who fight tooth and nail, starving themselves, working out half the day, and subjecting themselves to surgical procedures all for the chance to twirl, jump, and dance seductively in toddler size clothing just under the line of sight of drunk men watching a sports contest.

They want you to look and they want you to judge.

Get over yourself.

Whatever. You'd hit it and then brag.

Archived