• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Along the Sidelines - Bucs Edition

Jeremy Igo

- Derek he can start for some teams and i will repeat myself, he can lead this team to a superbowl, same for Cam.

- Deangelo Williams, i will repeat myself again, he is the Panthers workhorse, not flashy but always effective and always healthy, i have an infinite respect for Deangelo since day 1.

- Olsen, i will never thanks the Bears enough.

- The offensive line wow! well done!

- Kelvin I understand even more why KB was the first pick of my pre combine draft, what a beast! i miss Smitty but KB is the perfect consolation.

- Short, i wrote a thread about him before his draft and he was my second pick, he is the best DT of this team, Better than both Star and Edward, 2 OUTSTANDING DTs.

Kuelchy, i was not a big fan a Luke before his draft.. can someone share some crows with me?

Harper.. hahaha.. well done @H you are still one for that late hit on Smitty but i ma very happy to have you here. ;)

Team i am at work and so i am supposed to work.. so i can't write a message about every player but well done everyone!

What rule changes ruined manning a game? I don't remember much about him except his 3 picks in the NFC championship game

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

5 yard bump that is now being enforced even heavier. U used to be able to make contact with receivers as long as the ball wasnt in the air and u didnt hold.

Thanks for everything Zod! youre awesome!

Kelvin's touchdown was a thing of beauty, although after the game Kelvin graded it a C. He wasn't impressed with himself. Watching him tower over defenders this season likely will not get old.

Panthers-Bucs-48~0.jpg

no sir.  :money: thats never gonna get old. holy poo i didnt realize that he was so tall compared to other teams' corners...

The Carolina fans were great.

The "let's go Panthers" chant was very loud throughout the day.

thank you RoaringRiot! i didnt see you guys on the telecast though. they probably didnt want to show you.

thank you RoaringRiot! i didnt see you guys on the telecast though. they probably didnt want to show you.

We were chanting "let's go Panthers" in the first quarter and almost the entire D acknowledged us by pointing and nodding. TD pointed to us and waived his hands for us to get louder. It caused the rest of our section to stand up and start yelling at us. A definite proud moment in my Panthers fanhood.

Sent from my iPhone

We were chanting "let's go Panthers" in the first quarter and almost the entire D acknowledged us by pointing and nodding. TD pointed to us and waived his hands for us to get louder. It caused the rest of our section to stand up and start yelling at us. A definite proud moment in my Panthers fanhood.

Sent from my iPhone

That is so awesome.

Sent from my iPhone

awesome! That is always fun to be the few in the crowd.

#KeepPounding

Sent from my iPhone

Way to rep guys!

In the end it was Big Play Bene that sealed the deal thanks to a forced fumble by Luke Kuechly. Bene is one of those players that just has good thing happen around them. He reminds me of Ricky Manning Jr before the rule changes that completely ruined Ricky's game.

Panthers-Bucs-60.jpg

Bene impressed the hell out of me. I watched whatever games Draft Breakdown had on Bene before and after the draft and his tackling stood out to me as a weak spot. Yesterday Bene, showed me he has improved that and isn't afraid to get in there.

During the 3rd quarter, the Bucs lined Evans up in the slot and threw him a screen pass. Bene came up and took Evans out low. Alot of cut ups that I saw Bene would go high and struggle with tackling.

In the 4th he blew up Doug Martin coming out of the back field just as he was about to make a first down catch. Bene jarred the ball loose resulting in a incomplete pass.

Lastly, Bene scooped up the bouncing ball while being able to stay inbounds. I wasn't a Captain fan so Bene is a breath of fresh air. I know it's only ONE GAME, but it's hard not to get excited about him!

Archived