• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If you want to see how the game should be played (Broncos vs. Colts)

MedellinHeel

Low scoring defensive battles is where it's at.

Some out there probably believe the Saints/Falcons is how the game is supposed to be played..   a game that had plenty of scoring,  but two of the worst defenses around.

No, domination on both sides of the ball is how the game SHOULD be played. 

Something like 31 - 14 is what I prefer. 

Seattle averaged 26 points per game. We averaged 23.  

A field goal more per game we would have been a top 10 scoring team. 

6 more points per game and we would have been the second ranked offense in the league.

Getting hung up on points is futile.  We are not going to be a throw the ball 45 times a game. Efficiency/TOP/Situational football is the key to our team winning.

They almost lost because of it too.

Efficiency is what matters, not pace

31ppg would rank you 1st or 2nd in the league in offense. 

They almost lost because their D was non existent in the 2nd half on top of their O being out of whack. 

Didnt matter because they had already scored enough to essentially nearly ice the game in the 1st half. 

Seattle averaged 26 points per game. We averaged 23.  

A field goal more per game we would have been a top 10 scoring team. 

6 more points per game and we would have been the second ranked offense in the league.

Getting hung up on points is futile.  We are not going to be a throw the ball 45 times a game. Efficiency/TOP/Situational football is the key to our team winning.

We need to score more. Plain and simple. 

No one fears our O. 

They fear our top ranked D. 

Shula is not an elite play caller. Anything less than elite should not be tolerated in Car. 

31ppg would rank you 1st or 2nd in the league in offense.

They almost lost because their D was non existent in the 2nd half on top of their O being out of whack.

Didnt matter because they had already scored enough to essentially nearly ice the game in the 1st half.

D was non existent because it was gassed.

Since we made the change we are 17-4, one of the best in the NFL. At some point I would think people would think "oh poo this is working" rather than "Geez I wish we scored more"

D was non existent because it was gassed.

Since we made the change we are 17-4, one of the best in the NFL. At some point I would think people would think "oh poo this is working" rather than "Geez I wish we scored more"

So they were gassed coming out of halftime? They looked bad from the start of the 2nd half. 

Give credit to Luck and the Colts coaches for making changes. 

Now, Denver's D was gasses in the 4th. But that also had a lot to do with Manning not able to move the ball. 

Archived