• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If you want to see how the game should be played (Broncos vs. Colts)

MedellinHeel

What type of Offense did John Fox run before Peyton? What type of offense do they run now?

Talent often dictates scheme. If we had Peyton our offense would look similar to the Broncos.

Could we be a little more dynamic on offense with a QB like Cam, sure, but at this point I'm not complaining.

i don't. of course it's important. however, good personnel and execution will make up for bad playcalling 1000000x more than good playcalling will make up for bad personnel and execution.

I disagree. 

You can AP in the backfield and if you run against a stacked box you aint gonna do much. 

You can have P. Manning and if you call terrible plays which are not optimal for what the D is doing and down and distance it wont do much good. 

Prime example of great play calling is Kassel and Flyn. They come in and are play like all pro after Brady and Rodgers go down.

Talent is important but so is play calling.  You have to have people able to execute plays. Talent is much more important in basketball than football. 

Play calling and schemes are very important in football. 

What type of Offense did John Fox run before Peyton? What type of offense do they run now?

Talent often dictates scheme. If we had Peyton our offense would look similar to the Broncos.

Could we be a little more dynamic on offense with a QB like Cam, sure, but at this point I'm not complaining.

You think Fox or an OC runs that O? 

Manning calls the plays and basically runs the O. 

Archived