• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

On Cam Newton's Playing Status...

Jeremy Igo

Even funnier that anyone would truly believe he's two days away from the first game of the season without knowing who he was going to play on Sunday with 100% certainty. 

Not when said player is your franchise QB...is nursing broken ribs...and is day to day to see whether he can go or not.

Stay with something that you fuging Brits know about....like shitty food.  Leave the football discussion to us.

They are tight with Bill, who is adamant about Cam not playing.

I know Bill, and he would not be putting his rep on the line if he didn't have some serious stuff to back it up.

I think you are right.

I am betting that they are 95% sure that Cam won't play.  But, no reason to give the Bucs that info until you have to.

So he's just hedging a bet at the moment? 50% prep with Anderson, 50% with Cam. Seems legit. 

Sometimes...

Triple-facepalm-picard-812.jpg

So you have never heard about players with injuries being a game time decision because they are not sure whether they are going to be able to go or not?

Holy poo...you really are that dumb.

Thanks for letting us know....we will now go easy on you.

So he's just hedging a bet at the moment? 50% prep with Anderson, 50% with Cam. Seems legit.

Sometimes...

Triple-facepalm-picard-812.jpg

If we really need to spell it out for you then you obviously just don't get it. The sarcasm just makes you look even more silly. Just go read what Ron is saying - he's telling the truth.

Sent from my iPhone

DA starting IMO would be a reality check for the fanbase.

Cam Newton allows us to get by with a lot of issues.

Let a D actually gameplan for DA with our weakness? Well I would have to quote the great Brandon LaFell... "oh wee mayne".

Much rather it be one game than 6. If Can is not healthy we have to roll the dice. Besides we have yet to win the first game since 2008 so its really not going to kill us if we lose.

Archived