• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

On Cam Newton's Playing Status...

Jeremy Igo

So say Newton sits.

Next week it's the Lions and Suh. First pass play of the game Suh takes cheap shot and Newton further injures ribs...

But but but at least he sat week 1

That shlt can happen any game man, he's gotten plenty of cheap shots in the past just like every other QB in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Cam doesn't take pain killers. He's said that recently

Hurney was on Sirius saying he would likely take a pain reducer if he played. Said it was different than a pain killer.

Just throwing it out there....I know Hurney doesn't have a scoop but he may could take something to aid him

So if Cam plays and is a statue back there, getting banged around with no rushing attack because they are playing 8 in the box, will the Huddle blame Cam or Ron on Monday if he goes 5-18 with two INT's and 64 yds total?

Cam isn't getting to be a statue.

Heck, he was audibling to runs on Friday

If we lose with Cam I can accept that. Bottom line is Cam is going to have to get on the field and learn how to play and manage his injury unless we sit him for weeks and weeks

So if Cam plays and is a statue back there, getting banged around with no rushing attack because they are playing 8 in the box, will the Huddle blame Cam or Ron on Monday if he goes 5-18 with two INT's and 64 yds total?

Why would you even say something like that? I think deep down you want that to happen so you can come back here and trash him.

You are an embarrassment.

Why would you even say something like that? I think deep down you want that to happen so you can come back here and trash him.

You are an embarrassment.

It was directed more to grown ups, so no wonder you don't get it. 

Have you EVER in your life contributed to a thread beyond your petty insults?

Cam isn't getting to be a statue.

Heck, he was audibling to runs on Friday

If we lose with Cam I can accept that. Bottom line is Cam is going to have to get on the field and learn how to play and manage his injury unless we sit him for weeks and weeks

I would just hate for Ron to put him out there and have the OC instructed to call plays where he does not run and it is painful for him to pass the ball.

The staff will not want to risk him getting further injury to his ribs so I doubt he will do much beyond handoffs and quick passes

It was directed more to grown ups, so no wonder you don't get it. 

Have you EVER in your life contributed to a thread beyond your petty insults?

By the way, if we have no run game, and it's 8 in the box, you think DA is going to fare very well in that scenario?

You can't see past your own disdain for the guy. It's 2014 stirs, it's time to let it go...

To be fair, Friday walk through are just a step above walk to the practice field in terms of a physical workout

True...but that is just built into his DNA IMO as a player. If you put him on the field...even if told to stay in the pocket he will do what he thinks is best for himself at the end of the day.

Same reason he still claims he will flop head first

I just don't fear him being a sitting duck if he suits up

By the way, if we have no run game, and it's 8 in the box, you think DA is going to fare very well in that scenario?

You can't see past your own disdain for the guy. It's 2014 stirs, it's time to let it go...

You play the same tunes week in and week out.

You have nothing, and most people, as has been said, hate to see that "the Red" has quoted them.  They know there is some idiotic, childish, repetitive, immature statement waiting on the other end.

You don't have the capacity to discuss football

Archived