• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GB @ SEA (Scouting these two teams)

CelibatePimp

Perhaps terrible is a slight overstatement.  Definitely not average though, at least not for him.  He didn't have any turnovers, but from a production standpoint it was his worst game of the year.  

I was talking more average or poor by nfl standards but at this point we would be just arguing over semantics. I personally thought it was just an average game and not the standards of Cam. It's just a different wording from how you are putting it. 

Arguably means you're just spouting nonsense that you wouldn't bet your life on.

Rodgers is not the best nothing(double negative intended). I can say any QB I want as the best QB in the league and you'd have no way to refute that. Two can play that game. I think Cousins is the best QB in the league and should be the highest paid player in the league. See, that wasn't so hard.

And there you go with that race nonsense because someone mention seattle's D have a more difficult time against dual threat QBs. If you disagree go watch Seattle's game against Brees in the playoffs and the one against Kaepernick. Yes, Brees did put up some yards at the end against their prevent defense.

Gonna be funny when Robert loses his job mid way through the season then there won't be any argument.

Cousins is a better pocket passer hands down. The only advantage RG has is his legs and I live in MD. I see every Washington game. Roberts decision making is terrible and he can't stay healthy. He's not better than cousins

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

If you think Cousins is a franchise QB you're out of your mind. Teams wouldn't and won't even give a 3rd round pick for him. I do agree though that RG3 is a horrible pocket passer right now. Whether he learns to be this season only time will tell. Sometimes all a player need is one good game doing what they're being taught to take off.

He played a team with a very good pass rush, he didn't turn the ball over, had a good completion %, and put up some good numbers through the air. That tells you he can make accurate throws and have the physical tools to play in the NFL. You make it sound like he had 4 INTs, 10 sacks and couldn't complete a pass. As if other 31 QBs did that much better. I'm sure Gruden is also learning as well as a new coach with a new system. I'm sure he'll call for deeper routes in the weeks to come as he learn about his team.

They played a team whose best DE like to line up against the weak side(right side) of the OL and the Redskin's weakness has always been the right side. Why the hell Watt doesn't line up on the left side and go against top LTs. I'm sure big Trent Williams would handle him with ease being regarded as the best LT in the game. That's why I'm not sold on Watt yet. And of course, that's a different debate all together.

Lmao "not sold on watt yet" you are a joke

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Arguably means you're just spouting nonsense that you wouldn't bet your life on.

Rodgers is not the best nothing(double negative intended). I can say any QB I want as the best QB in the league and you'd have no way to refute that. Two can play that game. I think Cousins is the best QB in the league and should be the highest paid player in the league. See, that wasn't so hard.

And there you go with that race nonsense because someone mention seattle's D have a more difficult time against dual threat QBs. If you disagree go watch Seattle's game against Brees in the playoffs and the one against Kaepernick. Yes, Brees did put up some yards at the end against their prevent defense.

Looks like RG3 lost his job to that terrible back up you were talking about. Hmmmm

Archived