• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs in Game Mode - Covert Ops

Jeremy Igo

It's pathetic how y'all have a grasp on last year. Its all about last season for y'all. You swept us last year! Who cares...we swept y'all the year before. So means nothing. McCoy put Newton on his ass

that year, but did that make a difference last

year...as y'all pointed out no. Anyways...this will

be settled in a few days. Should be a good

game...but apparently to Panthers fans, it will be

just one sided.

I think that most Panther fans are expecting a hard fought out battle.

I don't think that angle has gotten it's due. It isn't hard to see why Rivera has a score to settle with Lovie

Same here; I think that Lovie's success in CHI had a lot to do with RR's presence. I guarantee that if this was DAL / NYG, that angle would be played 24/7.

You act like your own rookie guard isn't about to be tossed into the lions den vs McCoy on Sunday. Panthers o-line is in the same spot as Tampa's line. Star has nothing on McCoy...Kalil will have to double up on him unless y'all want Cams ribs available for open season!

Actually Star does have something on McCoy. He has Charles Johnson, Greg Hardy, and Kawann Short playing next to him.

McCoy has... well McCoy.

So, who does the Bucs OL double? Good luck on that one. Go max pro and only send 2 receivers out on 3 step drops is your only hope. And you cannot throw over the middle of the field with consistency as long as Kuechly and Davis are roaming. So they have to be quick outs, screens, swings or prayer throws. And your receivers will get crushed on the quick outs because the DBs are expecting that.

Be ready to see Thomas Davis and Luke Kuechly feast on Doug Martin in the flat on a swing with those max protections.

The Panthers OL situation is easier. All you have to do is double McCoy. They can even triple McCoy with that defensive front they have. Just like they did last season. They passed McCoy between center, guard, tackle, and running back all game long. The result was one tackle in 2 games.

Have a nice day.

Prepare to be boarded! 

Avast, ye flea bitten felines!

He're's how it's going down: We're gonna win. You're going to lose. And then when you start 0-3 you're going to cry in your hardees burgers until RIVERBOAT RON LOL drafts you yet another crappy player! We are not your footstool to sardom, and we never will be! David is BETTER than Luke, so stick that in your rednecks and hunt it! ;)

Archived