• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs in Game Mode - Covert Ops

Jeremy Igo

Because McCoy was so successful against our horrible right side last season.... right? LOL!!

You honestly think McCoy will be held in check all game? I've already stated my opinion that y'all take this one, but to overvalue your line and undervalue McCoy and the addition of Johnson and McDonald is just foolish.

For whatever reason Lovie is doing this, I'm sure it really won't be that big of an effect on this game due to the front 7 y'all have. But Lovie is a proven coach, so can't argue with what he's doing.

You honestly think McCoy will be held in check all game? I've already stated my opinion that y'all take this one, but to overvalue your line and undervalue McCoy and the addition of Johnson and McDonald is just foolish.

For whatever reason Lovie is doing this, I'm sure it really won't be that big of an effect on this game due to the front 7 y'all have. But Lovie is a proven coach, so can't argue with what he's doing.

How many tackles did McCoy have against the Panthers last year?

You act like your own rookie guard isn't about to be tossed into the lions den vs McCoy on Sunday. Panthers o-line is in the same spot as Tampa's line. Star has nothing on McCoy...Kalil will have to double up on him unless y'all want Cams ribs available for open season!

In two games he had a whopping 1 tackle against the Panthers last year going against the powerhouses of Geoff Hangartner, Chris Scott, and Nate Chandler.

Why are you even here?

He was held in check last year against a guy we cut this year, and a converted defensive tackle, that had maybe 2 weeks of guard experience.  What did he get, a whopping 2 tackles?  That may even be generous.

You act like your own rookie guard isn't about to be tossed into the lions den vs McCoy on Sunday. Panthers o-line is in the same spot as Tampa's line. Star has nothing on McCoy...Kalil will have to double up on him unless y'all want Cams ribs available for open season!

We aren't playing the lions.

Suh/Fairly >>>>>>>> McCoy/IDK

It's pathetic how y'all have a grasp on last year. Its all about last season for y'all. You swept us last year! Who cares...we swept y'all the year before. So means nothing. McCoy put Newton on his ass that year, but did that make a difference last year...as y'all pointed out no. Anyways...this will be settled in a few days. Should be a good game...but apparently to Panthers fans, it will be just one sided.

It's pathetic how y'all have a grasp on last year. Its all about last season for y'all. You swept us last year! Who cares...we swept y'all the year before. So means nothing. McCoy put Newton on his ass that year, but did that make a difference last year...as y'all pointed out no. Anyways...this will be settled in a few days. Should be a good game...but apparently to Panthers fans, it will be just one sided.

So what is your point? If you can't go off of prior performance than what exactly does bringing up McCoy accomplish?

You really must not follow football. Fairly can't even get in shape to play and has been battling weight issues all training camp. And you'll soon learn who Clinton McDonald is.

You must not follow football. Fairly lost weight and got his starting job back already. Learn before you speak. It keeps you from sounding dumb.

You must not follow football. Fairly lost weight and got his starting job back already. Learn before you speak. It keeps you from sounding dumb.

10lbs? 10lbs is losing the 30-40 pounds he put on? Yeah, he may have the start...but to say he'll be in the game at the level he has been before is ignorance. 

Okay... so what exactly are you grasping?  This season, in which a game has yet to be played?  Our arguments are based on what's been seen, and that was McCoy not doing jack.  Your arguments are based on what's yet to be seen, and that's just silly.

Archived